Lonely Girl of a Broken Dream

The bus came to a stop and Michella opened her green eyes.She got off the bus and began walking down the sidewalk toward the university.She began to think about how she was going to do this without any one seeing her," Maybe if I wait until 2:00 when the hallways are empty I could make my way to the window"she thought.Suddenly she and her books fell to the groun.She looked over to see a boy about her age or older on the ground beside her."I am so sorry,I wasn't watching where I was going"the boy exclaimed while helping her pick up her books."It's fine"Michella said picking up a book.Just then there eyes connected for a minute."Anyways I'm sorry for running into you like that"he said giggling a bit,while helping her up!"No really it fine"she said with a small smile."Well,better get to class!"exclaimed the boy."ok"she replied.The boy took a few steps and turned around."By the way my name is Sawyer Adams".the boy said. "Machella Brookes"Machella said.The boy smiled and then walked away.Machella didn't know what to think no one had ever jut talked to her like that or at least help her up from the ground or helped her pick up her books.If any one ran into her they would usually just leave her there and not even say sorry.But he was different,there was something about him that caught her eye.But it was probably just a one time thing and he was probably just trying to be polite.But something deep inside her told her he wasn't like that but she shook it off and continued walking down the hallway going back to planning her jump.