Chapter 2

While Storm'Claw was heading back to his camp he stumbled across a cat. He saw that they looked familiar so he walked over to them.

"Moth'Glare? What did Black'Step and Vine'Star tell you about coming near the border."

The she looked up at Storm'Claw with herbs in her mouth.

"Im just getting herbs. Sorry that I want to care for my clan." She scoffed.

"Make it quick." Storm'Claw ordered. "Then after that I dont want to see you in our territory or near our border again."

"Fine Fine.." Moth'Glare said padding away to her Camp.

Storm'Claw made his way to his Camp. He entered with a grin on his face. He was happy to be in a clan. He was extremely excited to bring his kit here too.

Vine'Star padded up to Storm'Claw. Her eyes were narrowed. And she spoke in a cold tone: "Where have you been?" She asked growling a bit.

"Oh. I've just been on a mini patrol. I thought I saw a cat outside of camp." Storm laughed nervously. And tried to smile it off.

"Well dont do it again. We have a ceremony soon." Storm nodded at the news.

 He walked over to the crystal that was coming out of the ground. He sat down. Curling his long tail around himself. He looked at the Clan. It was very lively. Nothing was wrong with the Clans yet. Or inside of the clan. He sighed knowing that people wouldn't like Dash. But he shook the thought away. He looked up noticing that Broken'Fang was in front of him.

"Have you gone deaf?" Broken asked. He waved his paw in front of Storm.

Storm shook his head. "Ah. Sorry. Just thinking." Broken pointed his small torn off tail towards the huge rock in the middle. 

"Clan meeting." Broken said frowning. Storm nodded and walked over with Broken'Fang.

Storm'Claw sat down next to the huge rock. He looked at his leader and clan mates. He would be leader one day. Lets just hope no real trouble comes.

"I will be appointing a new warrior tonight." VineStar narrowed her eyes at Dappled'Paw. But she quickly smiled. "Dappled'Paw. Please step forward."

Dappled'Paw happily walked forward. She looked at VineStar with an excited smile on her face.

"You are a very strong and loyal cat. Will you promise to protect your clan at all costs?" VineStar smiled.

"Yes!" DappledPaw squeaked

"Then your name shall be DappledStorm from now on." After VineStar made DappledPaw a warrior. They all chanted her new warrior name, DappledStorm.

Night grew darker and Storm told Vine he was going on his single patrol. She agreed but had some suspicion. 

StormClaw walked out of the camp. He made his way to the kittypet place. His tail down as he jumped over the fence. He was perched up on the fence when he looked over to see Casper. One of Hazels best friends.

"Hello StormClaw." Casper flicked his fluffy tail.

"Hi Casper. Just here to bring my kit to the Clan." Storm smiled.

"Which one?" Casper asked.

"Im going to bring Dash. He wants to be a clan cat very badly." Casper frowned at what StormClaw said. 

"Tiny is very close with Dash." He informed.

"Its fine. He can still visit." 

"That wont be easy." 

"Why do you say that?" Storm tilted his head at Casper.

"You were followed." He pointed his tail to the tom in the bush. His dark grey fur was almost hidden in the bush.

"Dammit.." StormClaw whispered. "They might still accept him."

"We'll see." Casper sighed.

"Tell Tiny that I took Dash to CrystalClan in the morning. I dont want her to wonder where her brother is 24/7" Casper nodded.

"Thank you." Said StormClaw. "Your a good fighter right?" 

"Yes. I was trained by my father."

"Can you chase that cat away?"

"That will only bring more trouble StormClaw." Casper narrowed his eyes.

"Right..Sorry for being a mouse brain. Im going to get Dash now." They both nodded at eachother as Storm jumped down and went through the doggy door the two legs had. He saw Hazel and Dash fully awakened.

"Im ready!" Shouted Dash. He covered his mouth noticing the rest of his kin were sleeping.

StormClaw smiled at his excited son. He then looked at his mate and licked her cheek. "Sorry. this is going to be a short visit. I was followed her. But I'll make sure they dont hurt" 

Hazel nodded, smiling. "Keep him safe."

StormClaw grabbed Dash by the scruff and walked out. Tiny heard a doggy door close and she opened her eyes slightly. She was asleep by the window seil and she saw the brown and grey tom holding Dash. She turned to Hazel.

"Mama. Where are they taking Dash." Tiny questioned. Scared where her brother was going.

"Just out on an adventure.." She said calmly. "Get some more sleep."

Tiny nodded. Her ears pinned against her head as she rested her head down. She sighed and drifted off to sleep.