Chapter 1

Hazel looked down at her kits. She smiled, knowing that they were going to grow up perfect, But one caught her eye. Dash was already wiggling away from her.

"Dash, Sweetie.." She said, Trying to get his attention. "Come back, You need to drink.."

Dash didn't listen and still continued to wiggle away. Hazel got up and went over to get him.

"Bad. We do not wander away from your mother. You need to Drink" She told him.

Dash pouted. Then went over to drink the milk. Hazel looked over at the smallest kit, then smiled. She looks a deep breath. Resting her head on the fluffy cat bed and drifted to sleep.

A moon has gone by. The kits have been playing a lot. Hazel was planning to meet her mate soon to show the kits.

"Kids! Come on! Gather around your mother!" She yelled as the kits ran to her. The small cats gave her them attention

"Now, When your father comes. Are you going to be nice?"

"Of course!" Shouted Dash. "Yes Mama" Shouted the other 2 kits.

Hazel looked over at Ebony. "So? Are you going to be nice?"

"Yeah yeah..Okay.." Ebony spoke.

"Good! Now come on. Lets go outside and wait."

The mother ran to the cat door and went out back with her kits.

Tiny pinned her ears to the back of her head as she saw a cat on the fence.

A brown and grey cat was balancing there. He was calm, no unsheltered claws, not evil face. Hazel looked up at him happy. The Brown cat looked at Tiny and smiled.

Tiny was still scared, staying close to her mother.

The cat jumped down from the fence and nuzzled Dash's head, Dash was so excited.

"So Hazel? What are their names" He asked, licking Hazels ear.

Hazel sat down. She looked at the cat, then opened up her mouth. "How about you introduce yourself first?"

He sighs. Looking at his kits calmly. "My name is, Storm'Claw. I am a clan cat. A clan cat of Crystal Clan"

Dash shouted. "Wow!! Well um..My name is Dash! And then there is Ebony, Ginger, an-"

"Calm down loud mouth!" Ebony shouted.

"Ebony!" Hazel yelled back. "Behave! You said you would behave" Ebony looked at his mother. "I never said I would be nice to my siblings.

Hazel huffed. "Well be nice to your siblings too!"

Ebony hissed. "You cant tell me what to do! I don't even want to be here with you! Any of you! I know I've only been here for a moon but its already feels like I'm living in fox dug!"

Hazel hissed back. "Well to bad!"

Storm'Claw went in front of Hazel. "Honey calm down. This is a kit your yelling at, YOUR kit."

Hazel backed away. "Yes..I know.." She looked up at Storm'Claw. "Lets talk. Make some chooses" Storm'Claw noded and then he turned to the four kits. "You guys go play."

The kits bounced away to go play. While Storm'Claw and Hazel were talking.

Tiny pounced Dash. "What do you think they are talking about?" Dash wondered, pushing upwards to get Tiny off.

"Probley to get rid of one of us." Ebony said coldly. "Eh. Planing to leave anyways."

"No!" Tiny squeaked. "We cant leave each other! We are a family!"

"Tiny there are things in life that will have to go some day" Ebony said. Tiny ignored what Ebony was saying.

Dash ran up to Ebony. "Why cant you lighten up some? Its obviously me! I want to be a wild cat one day!" Tiny looked at Dash kinda horrified, then shouted. "I wont let you!"

All the other kits looked at her. "Dash! I don't want you to go!" She flattened her ears. "But if you are going...Can I tag along?"

Dash smiled, nodding quickly. "Of course you can! We all can!"

"I'm staying here with Mama.." Ginger said quietly. "I hope.."

Dash sprung up then over to Ginger. "But imagine what daddy does! Fights other cats! Kill mice and rabbits! It must be awesome!"

Ginger sighs then looks away. "I don't want to do that."

Dash pouts, then turned to Tiny and playfully bites her, while Ginger and Ebony watch them play.

After a while Storm'Claw walked over to the kits. With Hazel behind him

"Some of you guys would make great warriors." He said proudly

"Really?" Dash smiled.

"Yup. But its now my time to go. I'll see you kits later."

"Okay." said Tiny, Dash and Ginger. Ebony kept quiet.

The brown cat jumped over the fence and left the kittypet place.