NLE CHOPPA-CURSED VIBES

YN

Me and my boyfriend Chris haven't been on the best terms lately. This nigga been acting hella different. He always sending me dry ass texts. Be in other bitches likes. Shit the nigga posting every bitch but me.

"So who are these bitches texting me tell me you been fucking with them?" I said holding my phone in his face. I wasn't playing with him anymore he always wanna play with a bitch emotions and I'm over it.

"Gimme your phone." I said putting my hand out for it.

"Mmcht for what?" He said pushing my hand away.

"Gimme your motherfucking phone 'fore I take it." I said getting loud I was really finna smack the shit outta him.

"Mmcht for what though?You believe them?" He said. He was pushing me off cause all he ever does is fucking lie to me and for what?

"Yes, cause you don't ever spend time with me and they ain't the only ones telling me you be with them." I told him. He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Who told you? Please enlighten me." He said trying to be smart.

"I'm not telling you who told me just know it's a reliable source." I retorted getting smart too. I put my hand back out for his phone but he still didn't give it to me. So I got my little ass up and walked upstairs. I grabbed all his shit throughing it straight onto the lawn.

"You and ya hoes can get the fuck out." I said throwing his shoes out the door

"Yo you wildn. It's not true whoever told you that bullshit lied." He said picking his shit up. Pushed him back out the door.

"Nigga get out. I'm done with you. Tuh your a fucking joke." I said taking the clothes out his hands and throwing it back out the door. I shut the door locking it.

"Baby. Babygirl. Babe you wanna see my phone take it. Please." He begged. It was too late.

"Suck my dick Chris. Fucking leave." I yelled closing the window.

-

I got on the phone with my "brother" always had my back through shit. See me and Chris had a mutual friend and that's how we met. Bryson told me that Chris has been bringing bitches over to the trap house. I know Bryson would never lie to me like that either.

"Yeah he tried to give me his phone after I kicked that ass out." I said laughing a little.

"I been telling you to come ride wit a real one baby." He said smiling.

"Yeah but...ion know ain't you afraid of losing our friendship?" I asked.

He shook his head. "Not at all cause I know how to treat a woman. Ian like that ion cheat nomo." He said smiling wide.

"Nigga yes you do." I said laughing. He tried it. I knew he had feeling for me I have feelings for him to but I know him all too well to set myself up for heartbreak.

"Nah I really don't. At least I won't cheat on you. I wouldn't beg to be with you just to hurt you." He said. It was making sense but I literally just broke up with Chris.

"I need to go through my healing process first." I said.

"You mean the one where you invite me over eat ice cream and cry?" He asked laughing. I nodded.

"Cookie dough please. Love you." I said before hanging up.

-

"Ion see why you always stressing over this nigga." He said. I knew he liked me I just don't want him to hurt me. It's different cause I know him. I've known him since we were kids.

"The same reason why you was stressing over that hoe." I said eating out of the tub of ice cream.

"Ight you got me there. But how come you ain't tryna give me a chance? What I gotta do to make you mine?" He asked making me roll my eyes.

"I know what you're about. You're all about big booty bitches, big chains, and money. The last thing I want is to get hurt by someone I already love." I explained. I wasn't down for getting hurt by him.

"I could change. Just give me a chance." He pleaded holding my hand tightly. I didn't want to but I caved in.

"Mmcht fine." I said. I watched as the smile grew on his face.

"For real." He said. I nodded. He started doing this little happy dance. I laughed at him before getting up to put the ice cream in the freezer. I threw the spoon in the sink walking back to the living room. He sat back on the couch watching me walk towards him.

"What are you staring at?" I asked. He just looked me up and down as if he was undressing me with his eyes. I was oddly not uncomfortable.

"You." He said. I began to smile. I walked over to him sitting beside him. I laid my head on his chest listening to his heartbeat. I don't know how he does it.

"Since we a lul thang now I get to do this..." he said before placing his lips on mine. I kissed back after a few seconds. He laid back placing me on top of him. I began to grind my hips against his. I felt him getting hard under me.

I sat up unzipping my jacket leaving me in just a bra. I watched as he stared at my hands that went behind my back to unhook my bra. I leaned down kissing his jaw. I unzipped his sweatshirt and pulled his wife beater over his head. I left wet kisses down his abs stopping at his belt. He watched as I undid it and threw it on the floor. I unbuttoned his pants throwing those aside too. He watched as I pulled his boxers down.

I wrapped my hand around his dick kitty licking the tip.

"Damn." He moaned. I barely even touched him. I took as much as I could into my mouth. I moaned sending vibrations through his body. I stopped for a second spitting on him before pumping him.

I started to deep throat him feeling his fingers tangle in my hair. I made eye contact with him. I knew he was cumming because he was tightened his grip on my hair. My mouth was full of liquid.

"Fuck." He said letting go. I came back up giving him a kiss. I pulled my pants and panties down straddling him. I positioned him at my entrance.

"Oh my god." I moaned as he began to fill me up. He gripped my waist guiding me. I moaned as I began to rock my hips. It felt so good feeling every inch of him inside of me.

"Shit." He groaned digging his nails deeper into me hips as he began to thrust. It felt so good. He wrapped his hands around my neck pulling me down to kiss him.

He rolled us over so that he was on top. He began to thrust placing my legs on his shoulders. I moaned as he pounded going deeper. I couldn't take it anymore. I creamed all over him.

"Turn around." He demanded. I turned around arching my back as much as I could. He positioned himself. I moaned feeling him inside me again. He began to thrust getting rougher every time.

"Yesss fuck." I moaned gripping the sheets. I couldn't take it anymore put my hand between us trying to slow him down. But he didn't.

"Holy fuck I'm cumming again." I moaned as my eyes began to roll to the back of my head.

"Hold it." He said dryly. I felt my walls clench around him trying to hold on as long as I could.

"Shit, now." I came once again. I felt him fill me up. He licked up both of our juices falling over next to me.

"I've waited so long to do that." He said kissing my forehead.