2

The next day,
I felt so tired after class and I went home to have some rest. I'm walking to my bed and there's someone knocked on my door. I felt so pissed because I just want a good sleep and so I walk to the door and I saw New. He hugged me so badly and called me to bring him in. I just smiled and ask him to sit as I went straight to the bed and lay down and body felt so relieved.

All of the sudden, Newwie jump on top of me when I'm lying on my front. When I turned around, Newwie lost his balance as his lips touches my cheek. I pushed him and ask him to sit. I don't know why, I'm feeling blushed but I try to not think about it and went to the kitchen to get some drinks for us.

I took a two bottle of drinks and head to the dining table. We both sit and talk about school life as he started telling me about his sides where he wouldn't tell the others about and I felt our friendship became stronger.
..

Long story short, I found that New had problem with his apartment so he was asked to moved out from there so he felt sad and he came to me asking for help and I with an open hand accept him and let him in to stay with me since I'm quite a lonely type of person.

He brought all his belongings and stayed at my apartment and he feel so grateful and thankful to me because there is no one who will be able to help him to this point where they will let their friends to live with them. I just smiled at him and hugged him to comfort him so he won't feel so lost and lonely after what had just happened. I ruffles his hair and I felt this warm feeling all the time when I'm with him. That's why I'm scared of losing him as my friend.

...
So I tried to write something, before that I thought I should stop writing about this book because it seem like it is not interesting to others and I read some old comment from my other books to get some motivation to write these. I hope you able to enjoy this book yahh😊..