4

New'S POV

I'm so scared when I woke up and didn't see the figure that I always wanted to see. My tears began to roll down to my cheeks. Then I saw him coming right at me. He hugged me tightly and ask me to calm down. All of a sudden he broke the hug and my brain start questioning. Is my body smells? Am I too big? or he hates me?  My face starts to frown and I heard a whisper on my ear and I feel like my brain is producing endorphin and I looked at him and I got surprised from the words he just said and to me and I'm getting goosebumps from it. all he asked is "can we be more than a friend?". my heart begins to beat even faster than a normal heartbeat. I'm scared that he could hear the sound of my heartbeat. little did I realized that he has a feeling on me just like I have for him and I couldn't be any happier than this. I hugged him and I told my answer and he kissed my lips and before we know that I'm letting him in and we kissed as his tongue rolling in my mouth as our saliva is sharing and we are so in love. as the sunrise is up and the light shines into the house and hit my eyes and I woke up feeling so happy when I saw the love of my life right by my side, facing me. I woked up and head to the bathroom and took a bath. when I got out of the bathroom and I saw breakfast is ready. this is just the first day, how can this be any cuter. I love how he acts so gentleman but at the same time he looks so hot. Am I gonna live him like this forever? this is what I've been dreaming and all I can say is this my dreamland. all of a sudden the food from my spoon fell on the ground and we make eye contact and we laugh at each other. I'm living for this moment right now and all I hope it will stay like this forever. we get ready to head out and we went to the mall and did some shopping because I need to buy my stuff like a toothbrush. the toothbrush at Tay's house is so hard so I need to buy one. besides that, I need a towel, some clothes, and some stuff.

...

here we go with another chapter, I hope you'll enjoy this chapter and do vote. thank you for reading this boring book and just wanna say I love you❤.

...

write me any question and ill answer it as soon as possible..xoxo