3

Tay's POV

When Newwie came to my place, I was scared of the looks on his face. I couldn't make myself clear and I'm still stunned because he looks like he is about to cry. I remember his looks again when I was staring him while he fell asleep on my arm. he's cute, I couldn't lie about that. I carried him to the bed and he is lighter than I thought he would be. I keeping myself from not dropping him or anything. he is having a bad day already so I don't want to make it worse. I'm lost insight when he began to hug me and not go back to the bed. I sat on the bed and cuddled him tightly and kiss his forehead. When his grip starts to loosen up, I put him on the bed and he stutters a little and I pat him on the head as I don't want to wake him up.

When the sun starts to go down and the skies are filled with the warmness of orange and pink while the feelings are starting to bloom. Newwie woke up and the first thing he did is he called my name. I replied to him late as I was taking a bath and I couldn't hear him properly. I got out of the toilet and saw Newwie is in rolling tears on his face. My hearts start to feel it was tearing apart and I went over to him and hugged him tightly as he starts shouting and crying and asking where I have been this whole time. I just told him the reasons and he hugged me even tighter than ever before. 

I break the hug and faced him and I open my mouth and told him to worry as I will always be there for him. I kissed his forehead without me even realizing and he looks stunned after my doing. I pulled him closer as I whisper to his ear and say "can we be more than a friend?".

...

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS STORY. I'VE BEEN REALLY BUSY AND I DON'T HAVE TIME TO WRITE. SO HERE YOU GO. TOMORROW I'M HAVING MY TRIALS SO WISH ME GOODLUCK 😊

ENJOY!❤