Chapter I - The Prince

Year 961. High Mountains' Castle, High Mountains. "She can't take her life any longer. I'm so sorry Prince Hiro, I did the best I can do", "Thank you Healer Glen". Hiro talked to his siblings; "Come, our mother is waiting inside". They went inside to their mother's room, their mother smiled and saying; "I remember that you three can't split to each other, why? Because you don't want your dad to go to his mission" and then she laugh. Zess begun to cry; "Zess? Why are you crying my dear?", "You're going to die". Lotia smiled; "cheer up dear, you should be happy because I'm going to be with your father", "but you're going to left us" said Hiro. She replied; "Hiro dear, don't be mad. We can't blame ourselves to be on this situation, maybe the gods said that my time has come to an end", "we love you mother", "I love you too my dear children" She hug them. She died in the age of 38.

Year 962. Yuran Castle. "Years has been passed, the whole world knew that the High Kingdom loss hopes. But I believe that someday one king will stand up and he'll bring the light to the proper way". "Jane? Come now, our father is waiting", "coming!".

G A T I E N S
G R A N D   L I G H T

Old Endland. "Xan ju! In order to resurrect your son, you must sacrifice one of the children of the lighten Conzus. You know that!", "quit saying everything! I knew what I'm doing!", "oh do ya? Then, why did you asked Kres to bring your son back to life? It's a stupid deal!", "I said, I knew what I'm doing!". The shadow vanished, Xan ju talked to himself; "Sacrificing a lighten blood, and he'll be resurrected after twenty years".

High Mountains' Castle, High Kingdom. The authorities of the six kingdoms has been decided that the older son of Taro will be train so hard to be the next king. "Prince Hiro, captain Aaron Geon is ready", "go get my sword", "aye, your highness". Hiro came out and face Aaron, the captain of Porvis pirates; "You finally showed up, ruler Hiro", "the training is over!", "you should learn!", "Learn? How can I learn to this stupid one on one battle?!", "in order to take your father's place, you should learn how to be the king of your kingdom", "I have my own throne". Aaron attack him, Hiro dodged his attack. He kicked Hiro and pointed the sword at him; "Your position to be a ruler have nothing to do to your kingdom even the world. When you die, the Conzus family will remember everything about you", "You're wrong!". Hiro withdrawn the rules of the legends; "all of you are wrong!" He attacked Aaron, but Zess blocked his attack. He yell out; "Zess! What are you doing?!", "stop fooling around, Hiro!", "I'm not fooling around!", "come!" They talk to her room. "The authorities of the six kingdoms has been decided, the high kingdom will be in the hands of the Natix's king", "we don't need to be guiding, we're Conzus!", "Be thankful! They choose to guide us, not to give this whole to our evil uncles. Listen big brother, the authorities trusted you this whole kingdom of High Mountains, the authorities and the whole people here choose you to hold the High mountains for the light", "fine, I will try my best!".

Tropa town, Safire. Jude came and kneel down, saying; "The Opretion army aren't attacking yet. However, Old Endland, Ulin and Strenroy are advancing to the ocean war", "this might be a war of kingdoms like we did before!" Said Josh. Cyber replied; "if the war started, we don't need the High Mountainians to help us. We do it by ourselves", "how about the Yuran empire?" Said Eljay. He replied; "If they attacked us, we will destroy them at once".

End of Chapter 1...