Chapter VII - Faith and Theory

Moonlight's Castle, Yuran. Hiro talks to Jane while healing others; "Jan- I mean Yuri?", "Kyno! Why are you here?", "I'm taking in charge watching you", "where is big brother?", "he left together with your father", "What!" She shouted. The people were shocked, Hiro spokes again; "Don't yell, you might scare them", "I apologize... next please!", "When did you master your healing ability?", "Two days ago", "what! No way!", "Yes way, a lady talked to me named 'Onven', and then I followed what she told me to do. Now here I am, helping others", "Onven? That name is sounds familiar... I will prepare you a dish, okay? Just don't push yourself too much". Hiro was cooking, Fox came in, saying; "You are a maid now!", "I'm just cooking, I learned it from our mother", "Mother left you inherited with something", "I know... It's done! Wanna taste it?". Fox tasted it, and he was amazed; "You can now be a wife!", "What! I'm not you! I'm not a girl!", "but the honest answer? It taste delicious!", "Glad you like it!". When the people were leaving, Hiro quickly ran towards to Jane; "Finally, c'mon you must be tired", "Thank you". She tried to stand up, but she couldn't do it. "Yuri! Are you okay?", "I'm fine", "are you really-" he hold her hands and it is cold; "Yuri? Your hands are cold! Come here" he carries her; "What are you doing?", "Carrying you", "why?", "Because you can't stand up!", "C'mon Kyno, I can walk!", "Look! Forcing yourself to walk, can't change anything. In the end, you spent your energy in the same way... I mean carrying you is the way to save energy", "But I have enough energy to heal those people, so the others that I didn't heal-", "Yuri! Stop! You've done enough, okay? For this situation, you need to rest", "fine", "alright? Point the direction!", "Pointing is a movement you know? Am I going to spend energy?", "okay! Tell me what direction", "talking is a mouth movement, do I need to spend more energy?", "You gotta be kidding me?... Fine! I'll find the way", "good boy".

High Mountain's Castle, High Kingdom. Zess was walking, and then she noticed that Hiro isn't showing himself to her. She talk to Chaos; "Brother?", "Yes, Little Sister?", "Do you know where Hiro is?", "I have no idea, where he have gone", "Thank you", "You're welcome, Little sister", "Just sister", "okay, Zess", "lot more better". She talk to Nhyx; "Cousin! Have you seen Hiro?", "I did seen him going to north-east with Fox", "North-east?... Yuran! Jane Rams!... Thank you, Nhyx", "You're welcome?".

Conzus' Castle, Old Endland. "Goddess of Healers has fallen, all healers around the world were useless!" Said Lion, Kres replied; "No! There is only one healer living", "Yuri!... The daughter of Alice, the goddess of healers. They were planning to kill Alice to pass her power to her daughter, Yuri... So this is their plan!" Said Klyn, Xan Ju respond; "Do not worry, she will going to die soon. If she uses all her mana", "Or we can uses her power until she dies!" Said Kres, Klyn Respond; "She is still connected to their pact under the God's Flower, or called 'Faith and Theory'. When the spark works, one of them may absorbs the power of the gods. The Gods called it 'The vigorous god'.", "this God's flower, it can be use by other people?", "Yes! However, there is a partly possibility to someone else dies who love that person so much. Half of it, they can both survive".

Moonlight's Castle, Yuran. Jane was resting, while Hiro is watching her. Then, a maid came by and Hiro received the soup; "Thank you". Hiro wakes her up; "You are sweating, let me change your clothes", "No... I will... do it", "are you sure?", "I am... sure", "okay, I'm going to get you a clothes to wear on", "Okay". Hiro was looking for her clothes to wear on but he couldn't find any, he thinks; "what did Zess wearing before she goes to sleep?" He picked a clothes. When he came back, Jane came back to sleep again. He tried to wake her up but she was very sleepy; "Fine! I'll do it myself". Hiro look up and he stripped Jane's clothes, and then he heard a footsteps coming from the hallway; "Oh no! I'm sorry Jane" he covered her body using the () and hug her. Zess came in with the maid; "Hiro?!", "Zess! What are you doing here?", Zess sees Jane naked; "What are you doing to her?!" She pushed out Hiro from Jane's room. Later that, Zess went out, saying; "I changed her clothes, she is fine now", "Thank you and I'm sorry", "Don't apologize, I am the one who like to apologize because I didn't know that you're taking care of her... she talk to me, 'Your brother decided to take care for me until my brother and my father come home. I am thanking him with all my heart, I owe him a lot. However, he didn't rest yet since yesterday' she said. Now, go home!", "No! I'm staying!", "Look! I am going to stay here until you get your energy back", "Thank you... you take care of her, okay?", "I know! And you're in charge cleaning the castle!", "oh Come on!".

End of Chapter 7...