Chapter 1: Restart

When mankind was at peace and the only things that they have to worry is how to make a living , Vortex holes suddenly appeared. Like Gates of Hells  that released different kinds of monster appeared out of no where and no one knows where that god forsaken gates came from. 

Those abomination called monsters scattered, rampaged and spread chaos all over the lands, killed and slaughtered everything in their path. It was a pandemonium.

No one was safe from them, man, woman, child, presidents, generals and soldiers died at the hands of those god forsaken monsters.

Many cried, wept, begged and prayed to god, hoping that he will hear their prayers to stop this chaos. But as the chaos raged on they didn't get any answer from god.

One day when they thought all hope was lost and there wasn't anything to live for, humans with extra-ordinary powers suddenly appeared. 

In their heart where all hope was lost a fire suddenly ignited up, and they knew that it was the time to fight back, the time they can extract revenge for their love ones and the time they can change the tide of war.

As the war against the monsters continued, humanity slowly recovered and now at the present which is now stabilized due to those extra-ordinary humans who kept fighting for humanity is slightly living better.  

Humans with extra-ordinary ability are now officially called Knights and has became a profession that deals with the Gates and the monsters.

Those Knights were divided into 3 categories:

[Rank 1 - Squire] - These are Knights that has an ability level of 1-3. They usually help the official knights with their jobs. Carrying the equipments and foods and harvesting the loots of the knights.

[Rank 2 - Knight] - Only at this rank they can officially call themselves a Knight. They have ability level 4-6. These Knights are in charge of protecting a certain territory. They are the 1st line of defense when a gate emerges.

[Rank 3 - General] - The top rank of the Knights. Ability level of 7-9. They are the only one who are authorized to leave the territory to lead a hunt or siege.

A hunt is where they hunt for a random gate that is not inside a territory and close it while a siege is reclaiming a territory that is now overrun by monsters and closing the gate that is releasing the monsters.

As Many people continued to awaken those ability to fight the monsters, little by little they are reclaiming the things they have lost to those god forsaken monsters.  

* * * * * * * * * *

In south east Asia there is land filled with beautiful mountains, hectares of plains, surrounded by peaceful seas and made of hundreds of island is a country called Philippines and in the center of that country there is a city called Manila.

In the last row and by the window of the classroom sits a boy who suddenly fell out of his chair.

*bghhhhh*

["Where am I?"]

Looking all around the classroom confusedly asked himself.

As the entire classroom was surprised by the noise and focused their attention on the boy who fell, suddenly the room was filled with laughter as students laugh at him.

["I think that this is the room which I go to class, when I was still attending school?"]

"Sorry I just fell dizzy" Fixing his self up he went back to sitting and gradually the room was silent again as the students was focused on lesson in front.