Chapter 2: Reunion

Opening the door, Primo saw a girl looking at the sky near the steel fence.

Looking behind her, the girl having a slim figure with long straight moon shadow-black hair that flows over her shoulder slowly hummed.

Walking towards her the girl heard his foot steps and turned around.

Facing her now she has a sculpted figure which was twine-thin. Her waist was tapered and she had a burnished complexion. A pair of arched eyebrows looked down on sweeping eyelashes. Her delicate ears framed a button nose. A set of dazzling, angel-white teeth gleamed as she blew gently on her carmine-red fingernails.

It was a pleasure to see her flowing, moon shadow-black hair. Her enticing, constellation-blue eyes gazed at me over her puffy, heart shaped lips.

"Hi there beautiful girl!"

Primo greeted the girl teasingly. Blushing, the girl didn't know what to answer and only stared at him.

"So Kate this may be that last time we see each other until we finish our training course."

Primo said to Kate.

Returning to her normal state Kate answered

"Yeah i think it is. You better train hard or our classmates would leave you behind."

"Even if they leave me behind i would be sure to train enough just to protect you."

Primo confidently answered.

"When did you start being cocky! Who need protection from whom! I'll be pretty sure to be strong enough to protect my self, thank you very much!"

Blushing and angrily she replied.

Primo stared and smiled at her.

After finishing high school every student is required to finish the 1 year training course so that they can protect them selves, even if they are not a Knighted after that. After taking the course their ability will be evaluated, then they will receive a rank accordingly to their ability level.

"So what do you want to talk about? Saying that you want to talk here it must be pretty important?"

Breaking the silence Kate spoke.

"Well I was hoping if we can talk about our plans after the taking the training course". Primo answered.

"To be exact I still don't have thoughts about it. I was hoping I can be evaluated as a healer."

Kate jokingly replied. Even though Kate sounds like she was joking, Primo knows that Kate really want to be a healer.

He remembered in his past life while they were fighting with monsters in the future, Kate mentioned that he was envious of Primo's healing power. Even evaluated as a [Rank 2 - Knight] with a peak ability level 6 after the training, she really hated fighting in the front lines.

Healers are very rare. Out of every 1000, most likely there is only 1 evaluated as a healer. So even if a healer with a ability level of 1 they are still important.

"Well if you want to be a healer then I want to fight monsters. Any ability will do, as long as I can fight them."

Primo remembered that this is also what he said to Kate in his past life.

"And I will surely eliminate every last of them."

Looking at the skies he said.

"But even though I'm in the front lines I will be sure to rush back to you when you are in danger. I will protect you with everything I got."