Chapter 5: Who's the real monster around here?

As Primo unsheathe his sword he began to gather mana at his legs and leapt through the air towards the Evolved Monster.

*GRAAARRRRRRGGHRRKKKK*

The Evolved roared as he saw Primo dashing towards him with credible speed.

*CLANG!*

The monster received Primo's sword with his claws.

*Shing!*

*Clang!*

*Clang!*

*Swoosh!*

*Cling!*

While Primo and the Evolved Monster keep exchanging attacks, the troops gawed in amazement.

Even Adele a [Rank 2 - Knight] and ability [Beast Blessing] which is also known for her close combat was amazed at Primo's every move.

If normal Knights were watching these simple exchange, they would assume that the Evolved 

Monster has the upper hand but Primo's audience wasn't any ordinary Knights, these Knights are the cream of the crop of Adele's platoon.

Everybody here knows that not anyone can keep dodging those kind of attacks and keep that large Monster at bay and and to mention thats a Evovled Monster that came from a Pseudo Red Gate.

Adele and the troops knew that the Evolved Monster was fast, but that masked man keeps on dodging and blocking those attacks.

They already assumed that the masked man would be atleast be a high tier Knight or a General tier. Based by the reaction time of dodging those attacks and the strength of not being blown 

away in blocking some of the attacks shows that he is not a low tier Knight.

*GRAWGHHHHH!!*

As the monster got frustrated at Primo who keeps on dodging and blocking his attack, he winded up his claws and made a big swing.

*fwosh*

Primo made a front flip to dodge the attack, now above the Evolved Monster head using his balance to hover through the air.

["Looks like my body is already accustomed to combat now, I should leave after clearing all these monsters and let them close the Gate."]

The monster looked above, then jumped trying to reach Primo.

*GRAAAWWWWWHGGHHHH!!!*

*PFHGHHH!*

Gliding in the air, Primo Dodged the attack then kicked the Monster upwards using him as colliding force to reach the ground and made the monster more higher in the air.

Winding up his force in the ground with his legs Primo jumped with his two hands in his sword.

*FWOOOSHHH~! *

With no way to dodge, the monster was ready to block Primo's attack with his hands but was to no use as his two palms was peirced and also peirced the monster chest towards its heart.

*GRUUUWUUUUUU*

The Evolve Monster roared its last dying roar.

The monster is now dead.

Primo reached the ground gracefully and the dead body of the Evolved Monster crashed in the ground making a small crater.

Adele and her troops was shocked and is now deathly silent. The Evolved Monster who just easily killed their running members like killing a chicken is there lying cold dead on the ground.