Stressful contact lenses exam

Hello!

Did you know that in a cult (I don't remember the name of it, sorry) saying "Hello" to someone is VERY mean and against the rules? Like you get punished for saying hello? The reason behind this is because there's "hell" in the word and it's like you're sending your interlocutor to hell by saying that. So I've sent you to hell twice now. Sorry ;))

HAUL TIME!

So, over the last week, I bought A LOT of clothes and other stuff I feel like sharing with you. 

- Get Scared merch (a hoodie, their older CD, their bundle including their new CD, a t-shirt and a big wall flag)

- Palaye Royale merch from their concert (a striped t-shirt) I LOVE IT

- Thrift stuff: A navy polo with an anchor that reminded me of Frank Iero's logo lol, a satin tank top I tried to alter but kinda failed?, 2 cards with  aesthetically pleasing paintings on them that I'll use as wall art, a purple fancy coat thing that reminded me of Palaye Royale, a black and grey striped long sleeved shirt I'll use for layering annnd that's it! All that was 10.50$ BUT I had a privilege card thing that took 10$ off so that was 50 cents!! For all that stuff!!

- A little gingham dress from Winners (I know it isn't good and fuck fast fashion but it was too cute and I've been wanting something like that for a while) 

- Two pairs of heels, one for prom, one for everyday use because I thought it would be cute with the dress and they were on sale. I love walking in heels but I didn't have any so now I do!

That's about it! 

Let's talk about my fashion sense ok?

- Skinny jeans, preferably ripped

- A tight-fitting long-sleeved shirt, preferably striped

- A band t-shirt

- Vans

- Chains on my pants, 4 rings, a spiked bracelet, a belt, and a fake nose ring 

- Colors: mainly Black, red, and grey 

Yeeeyee!

But yeah, I felt like having at least one cute dress and nice shoes because why not! It's such a lovely blue and white pattern too aw.

Today I'll buy contact lenses because I'm blind and I don't want to wear my glasses every day! Also, I wear braces and my next appointment is in 3 days. I've had braces for 9 months now, wowie. 

Ok, I need to do stuff now, bye! 

-*- like 10h later -*-

Hi! 

Today, I had to film an English project with my friends and it was really funny. I was wearing my "casual" heels and my fancy purple coat thing, I snapped lol. 

BUT THEN! I went to Costco to get contact lenses. For some reason, you need to prove the staff you can put contacts in your eyeballs or else they don't sell them to you? Wtf is that bullshit? I told my mom a thousand times I didn't want to do it because I was doubting my abilities to put them in as it had been a while since I hadn't worn any but it was too late. So, my very nervous self gets assigned to the rudest most stressful person ever. I couldn't understand what she was saying because half her face seemed to be paralyzed? Maybe she had been to the dentist and her mouth was just swollen...idk. 

Then she leads me to this room and hands me the contacts. I put the first one in no problem. She's sitting across from me, staring at me and examining everything I do. Now time for the second eye. Easy, right? WRONG. I mess up. So I start to panic and shake a bit as she just tells me what fingers to use and that I'm not doing it right. Of course, I don't really understand what she's saying so I can't do what she's asking and also, I don't need to because as far as I'm concerned I can put contact lenses in my eyes the way I want to?? Then, as time passes ( I spent A LOT of time trying to get it in, mind you), I get frustrated but don't let it show. And she's getting mad too. She's like "Don't do it like that! If it didn't work the first time you did it that way it won't work all of a sudden! Put your fingers like that, follow my instructions" blah blah blah.

 After a while, it's just not working and I rip it in half. I don't know if she saw but she just went "ok take the other one out and that's it". So I try to get the other one out and she tells me I'm doing it wrong and I'm going to rip my eye (not the contact, my eyeball) with my nail??? Finally, I get it out and she leads me back to where my parents are. At this point, I'm shaking and nearly crying. Then she goes "You need to schedule an appointment for her to get a lesson on how to put in contacts because she's having difficulty putting them in, taking them out, and oh she's not following the instructions". EXCUSE ME??? I cannot understand half of what you're saying, you're rude and stressful and is there really a need for me to listen to your stupid instructions? Jesus, we're not in school! Let me put in the damn contacts the way I want to, I'm being careful and I know what I'm doing, I've worn contacts before. Thank you. 

 And then my mom asks the lady if she could order the contacts so I could get them soon. She said, "Oh I have them in my hands but you can't have them until she proves us she can put them in and take them out". I was FUMING. So I bitched about the whole thing on our way back home. Also, guess who's not going back to take a stupid class and ordered them online instead?

The only highlight of this misery trip was: I saw a girl with a Halestorm shirt so she must've been there at the Palaye Royale show cuz they were the opening act. But I couldn't go talk to her or anything cuz I was busy with miss ray of sunshine :)  

So yeah, after that, I arranged my wall (like I put concert stuff, pins, patches, art like the cards I mentioned earlier etc.) and it looks so nice!! And then I cooked with my mom and had a lovely dinner with my step-dad and her while watching The Office :) 

Ah, what a day. 

- Tali but not really.