~Kagehina~

🌟

It was a cold friday, kageyama and hinata just finished practice and they were going back home.

"kageyama-kun? " said hinata as he looked over to kageyama with big eyes

"yes, shrimp?" kageyama said, but as soon as he looked at hinata he turned to look somewhere else because he didn't want hinata to see him blushing
As you see, kageyama had a little crush on hinata, he founded hinata like a short adorable kitten but he couldn't confess to hinata for 2 reasons. First, it was because hinata was straight and second, even if hinata wasn't straight he couldn't be a his boyfriend because he would only hurt the little shrimp and he can't put into words what he actually feels for him.

"h-hey, stop calling me that!" hinata said a punched kageyama shoulder.

"ouch idiot!"

"you deserved it, anyway, would you like to go and grab some meatbuns?" hinata asked

"yeah, I will race you there idiot" kageyama said with a smirk on his face.

"you are on, bakageyama"

After that they started running to nearest shop with meat buns. Both of them run really fast until hinata tripped over and hurted his leg.

"Ouch!" hinata said with pain in his voice and kageyama stopped running.
"Are u okay? Can u walk?"

"I don't think so but I will try, don't worry"

Kageyama would not let that happen, it was clear that hinata was in pain but he also knew that hinata was too stubborn to admit it.

"dumbass, like that u will only hurt yourself more" kageyama said as he turned around "get on my back"

Hinata was quite shocked and blushed a little but he didn't had another choice because his leg was killing him.

"o-okayy" the little crow said and got on the kings back. "sorry that you have to do that for me, I know I am a little heavy..." hinata said but kageyama cut him of "what do u mean? You are as light as a feather" kageyama said with a smile while hinata blushed and hide his face.
Hinatas heart was about to explode, 'why I am feeling like this?' hinata questioned himself. After a while he thought 'I am not gay right?', when he thought that he blushed 10 times harder and tighted his hands on kageyama jacket harder. Kageyama felt it but he didn't though much of it.

The walk to the store was quite, peaceful and a little awkward. Kageyama, of course, he was blushing all the way to the store because a little cute cinnamon bun was on his back but he tried not to show it.

When they reached the store, he let hinata down and helped hinata walk in. After they got their meat buns, they sitted on a bench near the store.

The first 2 min it's there where an awkward tension between them and kageyama tried to break it
"so, how are gonna go back home, hinata? Your house is very far from here and it's 8 am." the king said as he looked at hinata who his face was full of meat.

"I don't know to say the truth, but I will find my way out!" hinata said bravely

"with your leg like that I don't think you will go that far" kageyama was a little hursh to hinata but he was right.

Hinata had panicked a little knowing that his mom and sister weren't home so they could pick him up, kageyama saw that and thought for a while. After some time kageyama had an idea

"what about coming at my house today? Tomorrow we don't have school so it's fine" kageyama said while looking because asking your crush to come to your home to stay is hard.