~kyouhaba~ (part 1)

Cinderella AU
🌧️🌟
(I changed a bit the plot uwu)

    Once upon a time, there was a boy who lived with his stepdad and step brothers. His name was Yahaba shigerou.

Yahaba was a sweet and friendly boy and all town liked him, he was hardworking, kind and a lovely person but he was a little unlucky. Yahaba-Chan lived with his rude, critical and clever step-dad. Oikawa San. Who treated him like a slave around the house. His step-dad had two sons. Matsukawa and hanamaki. Both of them were dumb, jealous and unkind towards Yahaba chan, but he cared for them anyway.

"Yahaba!!!" hanamaki screamed through the house scaring poor shigerou.

"yes brother?" the poor boy asked and he heard loud voices from down stairs.

"We are out of food! Go in the town to buy some!!" his unkind brother yelled at him.

Yahaba chan got up from his small, messy room. He putted on his pants, a t shirt, his shoes and went down town. He got some money from his dad and went to shop some food to make for dinner.

Yahaba was a stunning boy. His hair were a light caramel color, his figure was slim and a little pale, he had smoll hands and his was tall. He had a masculine yet feminine face who was soft. When he went to buy some things in town, he was looked by many and many people were kind to him. Every girl would had a slightly crush on him, even boys would blush because of his beautiful features and personality. His brother's were jealous of him because of that. They weren't as kind, lovely and beautiful as him. That was also a reason to treat him badly.

After some time, yahaba had done some shopping, like he bought vegetables, meat, and fruits.
As yahaba was walking, he was at his own world and he accidentally bummed on someone and fall down.

"excuse me!!" yahaba said and tried getting up. The strager hold out his hand and gently grabbed yahaba up.

"thank u sir" yahaba looked into the eyes of the person he bummed into. He was a little shorter than him, he had bleach hair with two black strips and that seemed strange to yahaba because he had never see that person in the town. He was muscling and had a strong body also he was drassed quite nicely.

"it's nothing. I am also sorry" said the strager. Yahaba was surprised of his voice. It was strong and deep but still calm and sweet. That person reminded him something but his mind was stuck

"what is your name sir?" yahaba asked clueless while looking at the cute stranger.

"my name is kyoutani kentarou"

When yahaba heard that he flinched. He was talking with the prince of this kingdom and with such not polite tone.

"o-oh I am sorry my prince, please forgive my rudeness!" yahaba pleased and the prince let out a little laugh.

"it's fine, what is your name" said kyoutani and looked at the beautiful boy in frod of him.

"my name is ya-" he was cut by a hand on his shoulder.

"why were u late?" yahaba got chills when he understood the person behind him.

"oh, good morning prince kyoutani" said oikawa and gave a little bent.
"sorry to get into your conversation, but me and my son have to go" he smiled.

"of course, be in your way" kyoutani said and glanced at yahaba one last time before he saw both of then go into the crowd.

"how dare you!?" oikawa said to
Yahaba

"talking with the prince, someone like you doesn't deserve to talk to him. I saw you chatting with the prince while you were supposed to be shopping! You ungrateful child!" oikawa said with an angry voice, almost making oikawa cry.

"when we go back home, you are gonna clean everything. You are good only at that" yahaba looked down, while his step-dad continued talking.

When the went back home yahaba straight up cleaned all the house while making dinner. His brother, who were sitting all day made a little mess after yahaba cleaned around just because it was fun for them and after they went to eat dinner.

During dinner, both his step-dad and his brothers were making fun of him. After some while they started talking about the ball that the heard the prince was gonna put up for his 18th birthday and he would choose a partner too, so everyone was invited and they were discussing what they would wear.

"I am gonna make a outfit for my self so I don't need to buy one" yahaba said and both of his brothers looked at him whe laughing.

"you are coming to the ball with us?!?" matsu said the to yahaba.
"yeah, like you are so ugly that not even the prince would like to look at you" said Maki.

Yahaba looked down and shutted up, his brother were still making fun of him about that. When the dinner was over, he washed the dishes and went upstairs to cry.

While he was crying, he pictured the soon to be king. Kyoutani was beautiful in his opinion, but he knew he didn't had a chance with him because he was ugly and worthless.

Meanwhile

The prince were at his room balcony thinking about the beautiful boy he met today.

____________________________

That's the first part and there is gonna be a second part too, peace out uwu

Words:  930

~Owlie