𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.

DECEMBER 1984REDONDO BEACH

DECEMBER 1984
REDONDO BEACH

FOR SOME TIME, HARPER KEPT HER DISTANCE FROM THE BAND, her doing her own thing while they did their's. Permanently living in LA, Harper mainly focused on working and making a decent living for the few months she was by herself. She had an apartment; it wasn't extravagant, but just enough for her. She continued her job at Rainbow, have liked working there so far. Also, she has experience in bartending, so either way, it worked perfectly.

And although Harper stayed away from the guys, she still made sure she was up to date when it came to albums, tours, interviews, anything in between. She supported them still, but from miles away, you could say. For about three days, she even took a trip New Jersey, had missed it there. LA was getting too much for her to handle once again, so she felt she needed a break.

She was back now, completely ready this time for what the guys and their lives are going to put her through. There was no more running away, effective immediately.

Tommy invited her to a party happening at Vince's place, wanting her to be there. The two, over the months, have became real good friends. After Tommy had found out about Nikki and Roxie at around the time, he went straight to Harper. Harper hung out with him for days, almost a week to help get his mind off of her and fix himself up. Since then, they acted like two teenage best friends in high school that gossiped and did everything together. The only downfall to it was if you got Tommy, then that means you also got Nikki. Or at least you would; when Harper and Tommy spend time together, he'd suggest for Nikki to come, but he always declined.

Pulling up in front of Vince's house, Harper steps out of her car, following the trail to the large front doors. Fixing the leather skirt she wore and running her hands down her outfit to remove any wrinkles, Harper followed some other people inside. The house lit up with lights the color of a purple and blue, there was also quite a few people; You had room to walk, but still there was enough people for a crazy party.

Spotting Vince handing two girls a drink, Harper approaches him, tapping at his shoulder to get his attention. He spins around, eyes widening at the sight of her. "Harper, it's been awhile!"

"Where have you been? Bass player over there has been an absolute asshole since you left," he exposes, Harper raising a brow at him. Vince looks a tad tipsy, perhaps he's lying, she told herself.

"I had to get some things done for myself, but i'm back," she answers somewhat excitedly, threading her fingers through her hair to fix it.

"Well, it's definitely nice to see you again," he says, eyeing the front door as more guests started to walk in. "Let's talk later or something, okay? The rest of the band is by the couch!"