Ch. 23 - Koby and Luffy!

On the vast ocean of the east blue there's a pirate ship and on that ship is a small beta boy name Koby. He was kidnaped by the evil and hideous pirate Alvida. But all that will change when a certain omega makes it on board and Koby's and Alvida lives will change forever.

His name is Monkey D. Luffy and he's going to be the King of the Pirates!

I hope u enjoy season 2 🤗!

———————————————————————

"JAJAJAJAJAJA!"

On the East blue there is The Infamous Alvida Pirates who at this moment is throwing a party.

"JAJAJAJAJAJAJ! WE DID IT!"

One of the pirates was speaking.

"WE WENT ON THAT ISLAND AND TOOK ALL THERE RICHES!"

"YEAH!" In unison the pirates agreed.

"WE RAPED THEIR WOMEN AND KILLED THEIR HUSBANDS!"

The Alvida Pirates were  proud of what they did. They were drinking beer and eating meat from the island they just plunder.

"WE ALSO TOOK SOME OF THEIR CHILDREN TO SELL TO SLAVERY AND THIS ALL THANKS TO!"

All the pirates looks up and at the top deck of the ship is The Captain of the ship and crew.

Alvida!

"TO OUR BEAUTIFUL CAPTAIN ALVIDA!"

Alvida had a hideous smile. She was watching down on her men with a dominating presence.

"JAHAHAHAHA! Drink up my men! Tomorrow we will head to the traders to make our profit from these miserable children! So eat and celebrate we deserve it!"

"YEAH!"

Meanwhile a small beta boy is scrubbing the deck while the others are celebrating.

'Damn pirates!' The beta boy gives the others a glare and turns back to his work.

Then one of the pirates looks up from his festivities and calls for the boy.

"OI, Koby! Come here!"

Then said boy gets up from scrubbing the deck and goes to the man that called him.

"Yes, sir?"

*smirk* "I want you to get another bottle of beer."

Koby does as he's told and a 2 minutes later he brings back the bottle. As he was about to leave the Pirate stopped him.

"Wait!"

Koby stops and heads back to the pirate that had called him.

"Yes?"

"Why did u take so long?"

"I was stopped by another crew member asking for some meat. I had to bring him his meat and then go to you."

"So you ignore my order and listened to him first?"

Koby was beginning to get scared.

"I-I'm so-s-sorry."

The pirate was just starting at him and the more that he stared the more Koby got scared.

"It's okay I understand."

As soon as he said that it had the Koby more clam.

"That you're a useless idiot!"

The pirate then pours the rest of his beer that was in his mug onto Koby and then throws the mug at his face. The impact pushes Koby down on the ground. Koby was soaking wet.