Chapter 7: Saving Marinette

Adrien:

I started to growl at the sight in front of me. There stood HawkMoth with a surprised look as he held a knife to Mari's unconscious throat as she still hanged there. I could see the left side of her face cloaked with blood as well as her right thigh from what looked like a stab wound. But what upset me most was her SHIRT WAS OFF!!! Based on how cold it was she might have a fever and on top of that! THAT PERVERTED GUY WAS STANDING SO CLOSE TO HER HE WAS TOUCHING HER TORSOE WHILE HOLDING THE KNIFE TO HER THROAT!!! I growl so loud that if it could, it would shake the room.

"YOU BETTER LET MY BEST FRIEND GO YOU PSYCHO!!!" Alya yelled Nino just barely holding her back.

"HOW ON EARTH DID YOU FIND US!?" Hawkmoth yelled out obviously morose. I however was furious.

"It doesn't matter how I found you, all you should be worrying about is RUNNING for once I'm through with you. There wont be anything left after what you did to my purrinces." I said glaring daggers into him setting his soul on fire. My voice wasn't me, I had no control, it sounded scarier then a demon possessing me. Alya and Nino stepped back a little but then soon realized that Adrien was on their side as both Alya and Nino began to surround Hawkmoth slowly. Hawkmoth knew if they were to fight, he'd lose his prize along with his life probably as he held the knife closer to her neck. Looking at Adrien dead star in the eye. Adrien however was being very careful of the situation at hand. One false move and he'll never see her smile again.

"STEP AWAY FROM HER!!!" Hawkmoth only smirked as he whispered an ancient spell he learned of that no one in the room knew what he was saying as he disappeared. Without a second thought the knife dropped to the floor and Adrien ran to Mari picking her up bridal style as Nino cut the chains off leaving horrible bruises and blood spatter all around her wrists. Adrien dropped to the floor slowly with her in his lap as he cried. Although he cried it was not of sadness but pure joy to hear her heart beat. Alya and Nino went out the window to see if there was any signs of where he went. But when they returned they heard sirens out front of the warehouse. The news, police, and ambulance was there. Adrien called them. Adrien or Chat Noir I should say explained to them that Hawkmoth had kidnapped her and tried to make her tell him who Ladybugs and Chat Noir's identity's were. But alas she never knew but the superhero's of Paris found her before any more harm was done. As Chat, Rena, and Carapace sat on the roof tops edge watching them load Mari into the ambulance. Carapace hugged his girlfriend then his best friend and told them to go de-transform at the hospital so that they can be there when Mari wakes up. Adrien and Alya both nodded and they both where soon off along with Nino.

( 8 HOURS LATER )

Adrien:

Sitting longer in the hospitals waiting chairs was the worst experience a human being has been in. Waiting to see if people did there job at helping their loved one. Never knowing if they were going to come out with good news or bad. After the first hour, Marinette's parents came in along with my father surprisingly. He sat next to me and rubbed my back as I sat there starring at the floor in dried up tears. Our entire class was here trying to spread some positive attitude but none of it I heard for I was debating on barging through the doors no matter what anyone said. But alas I didn't want to get kicked out before seeing Mari. I starred at my dad I the eyes with grief and sorrow. He looked into my eyes with sorrow and regret? I didn't think much as he pulled me into a hug! MY FATHERS GIVING ME A HUG!!! I clung onto him wishing for Mari to be by my side once more. As he lets go of the hug, I let go of him as I sat straight up in the uncomfortable chair once more. Just then, a nurse came through the restricted doors and looked straight at me! I stood up a little to fast as I almost tripped causing everyone to look at me then stand up too once they saw the nurse as she read out.

"Marinette Dupain-Cheng's family?" I walked over to her first as everyone was behind me. Her parents along with Alya were shoulder to shoulder behind me.

"IS SHE ALRIHT? CAN WE SEE HER?" I ask almost scaring the poor old women as she just gave a simple nod as she started walking off to Marinette's room. I followed in close pursuit as she stopped in front of room A. 222,.

"There's something you should know before you go in." I stood inches from the door to Mari as I angrily stepped back to listen what she has to say. Marinette's parents were holding each others hands terrified and Alya had Nino while the rest of our class that we stayed close in touch with stayed back but still within ear shot. Everyone was here except for Chloe and Lila. I continue to stare at the nurse as she looks down onto her clipboard then back to me.

"She suffered major head trauma, meaning she'll have to stay in the hospital for a week so she doesn't bleed out or anything and her wrists are broken along with major tissue scarring at her right thigh were a knife was plunged into." The nurse looked horrified as I just looked worried and furious at what that monster did to her.

"Will she remember us?" Her mother asked on the very thin line of bursting into tears. I almost did as she responded with 'I don't know.'

I looked to everyone else then directly to her parents as I said, "I'll go first, just in case for she doesn't get scared stay out here and I'll be out shortly." Her parents hesitated before nodding as I put my hand on the handle. I looked back to my father who looked just as terrible as I as he gave me a nod and I pushed the door open to see my purrinces.

( 1,128 Words, your welcome! Sooooooooo don't hate me yet okie? This story will get happier~

Maybe~

Anyway, continue to read on to see what happens next? Good bye :D )