chapter 1

"That's it! I cant take it any more!" I heard my mother's muffled voice shouting from downstairs.

"I don't care!" My brother Elliot shouted back.

"You should! you can't come drunk every night and it's only been one week since school ended! this is bad for you, your harming yourself!" My mom stared crying at this point, like every day. Whenever Elliot comes home drunk the same conversation happens over and over. I'm pretty used to it by now.

"We've been here waiting worried sick about you, and here you are coming back home at 3AM." My dad said disappointment lacing his voice.

"Well I like harming myself! it's none of your buisness leave me alone, don't wait for me!" Elliot is getting angry now, well I can't blame him. If my parents did that to me I would be pretty pissed too. But I can't blame them either for being angry at him, I mean what does it feel when your kid smokes, breaks the law at morning and party at night. It must've felt horrible.

"I can't leave you alone harming yourself! your my son for god's sake!" Okay this is the part where I go down and start making good in the world.

I started making my way down the stairs, and I could hear my dad trying to calm mom down. Elliot was standing in front of the television while my parents where behind the couch. Me and my brother were quite identical for different sex twins, the same brown hair, blue eyes and sharp nose. I usually wonder how even more identical we would be if we were the same sex.

"Would you please take it down, you will wake the whole neighborhood" I said trying to stop the screaming a little bit.

My mom was sobbing in my fathers chest and he was giving Elliot a dissapointed look.
"Elliot would you stop it already?" I said to my brother who didn't give damn about what is happining.

"Shut up" He said simpley.

"No, you shut up!" I said, damn my stubbornness. He just rolled his eyes.

"Andrew I'm going to tell him now, this needs to be stopped." My mom said to my father.

"Okay." My dad said nodding.

"We where supposed to tell you this later on but you gave us no choise," My mom said sternley with tears across her face. "We are going to send you to the Anderson family in New York".

"What?!" Both me and Elliot said at the same time.

"That's our final decision, we talked to them and they agreed so we are going to send you to them and they are going to do the same." My mom said but I can hardley make out a word.

"Mom what do you mean? he's not even that drunk!" I said not wanting my brother to leave me.

"You want me to leave Los Angeles and go to New York! I sure am going to enjoy it. For how long?" He said brightly regardless of the situation, but it was obvious that he was shocked too.

"The entire summer vacation." She said.

"They are going to try to tame you'r brother and teach him little bit of respect." She said.

"Yeah good luck with that." He said laughing. That got me angry. How could he laugh in a situation like that! Isn't he afraid that we are going to part for the first time in our life's for a long time?

"This is for your own good Elliot." She said with another tear escaping her eye.

"Whatever." He said getting sick of my mothers repeated words.

"We're going to talk to the Anderson family and book the closest flight there right now." She said before leaving the living room with dad.

"See what you did, now they are going to send you off across the country!" I said mad at him for acting so foolish.

"Don't you think I heard everything!" He said his running his hand through his hair.

"Is it okay with you that they are going to send you away from me?" I said chocking on my sob.

"No! What makes you think that?" He said wide eyed.

"Well you where laughing like its a gift from heaven!" I said.

"No, I didn't mean any of that! I was acting like that news didn't phase me." he said.

"Why?" Why did he have to act like that?

"Because if I showed them that it bothered me they'd think that they won me over and they could do anything of and shape me like I'm a stupid piece of clay! That's why!" He said angrily.

"Elliot please, that's not what they meant!" I said shocked.

"Believe me, it is." he said.

"But Elliot I don't want you to leave." I said tears filling my eyes again.

"I know it's ok don't worry about it." He said opening his arms to embrace me. I went to him and hugged him while tears streamed down my face.

"I'm going to miss you." I said while hugging him tighter.

"I'm going to miss you too sister." He said. I belive that there is a cloud raining on top of us right now.

"I can't belive that they are going to seperate us." I said sobbing.

"No, they are not going to seperate us. Nobody can, remember this is only teporary. I will be back soon. Besides I'm going to make it the worst vacation for the so called Anderson family, and I'm going to enjoy it to the top." He said laughing.

"I know you will." I said with a face filled with tears.

"I love you." He said kissing my forehead.

"I love you too." I said.

"Elliot we just booked your flight, it's tomorrow afternoon. Go pack your stuff." My dad said through the door. This is it. I can't believe this is it. I don't want my brother to leave me. I mean yeah we fight, a lot but we still love each other to death. They can't separate us. That's not fair, how am I supposed to not see him for three freakin' months. But then again it's not because my parents want to separate us, it's just for the best even if we didn't like it.

Elliot gave me one last glance before he went up stairs to pack his suitecase.

(A/N)
Finally first chapter is out! I hope you liked it please vote and comment if you did:)