Chapter One:Atlanta

Harmony Winston's p.o.v

I sit beside my nephew abel teller as we get out of gemma's car and abel starts to run ahead I chase after him and he runs into a asian guy and he falls to the ground and he says "oh i'm sorry buddy I didn't see you there" I stop beside him and I say "sorry he got away from me" he looks at me and smiles "glenn rhee".

I grab his hand when he extended it and I shake it and I say "Harmony Winston do you know what's going on up there?" I push abel up onto my hip and he says "my friend dale said he doesn't see anything yet" I shrug and once we get in front of the rv and glenn follows behind me and then so does jax and opie and I say "jax this is my new friend glenn this is my brother opie winston and jax teller".

They shake hands with glenn and jax asks as I pass abel back to him and I ask dale "do you see anything up there mr dale?" he looks down and he says "you can come up here if you want harmony" I climb up the ladder and stand beside him and jax asks "you see anything harm?" I keep looking out towards the outline of the city of Atlanta and clay was standing beside gemma and planes fly over our heads and as soon as it stops right by the outline of the city dale and I see them dropping napalm in the streets I look at dale and I ask "did you see that?".

He nodds at me and I order "jax go get tig and tell them we're getting out of here they're bombing atlanta" jax's eyes widened and my older brother runs back to his bike and gemma says "don't worry about kenny and ellie they're asleep opie" dale stands beside me and the guy in front of us wearing a cop uniform "we're heading to the quarry if you guys wanna join us".

Once I get down I go over to jax and I get on behind him and he says "hold on sis" I nodd and dale says "guys i'm getting in front so we can clear a path to get to the quarry" we all nodd and follow behind the rv and I point behind me at the sons "follow the rv boys we're going to a quarry" they all nodd and after we finally get all cleared and to the quarry I get off from behind jax and go towards gemma's car and kenny and ellie jump out and hug me and they squeal "auntie harmony".

I smile and I kiss them on the foreheads and once we sat down and everyone got settled merle dixon and tig talked alot and I see daryl off to the corner and abel was seated in my lap he kept smiling up at me and playing with my hair and shane asks me "so how old is your son?" I look at him and shake my head and send him a smile "no he's my nephew and he's one his name is Abel".

Lori smiles at me and carol says "that's a beautiful name he's adorable" I smile at her and I notice the glare her husband ed gave her and she looks away from his glaring gaze and I see sophia tense up beside her mom too and when I catch sophia's gaze I smile at her and send her a wave and she returns the wave and I say "i'm harmony this is my big brother opie and my best friend jax and his mom gemma and his stepdad clay and this is my uncle bobby and uncle tig and my friend juice and uncle happy and my friend half sack and uncle chibs and shane if you need help fortifying this place let us know and we'll be happy to help".

He nodds at us and I say "when everything started to go bad here we had family in alabama we were trying to get to them to help in alabama but we never made it past atlanta" lori's eyes soften and I continue "and we got stuck here" shane's eyes move over to jax's and he asks "did ya'll bring any guns or anything?" I look at jax and he looks to clay and he nodds at jax and he says "we did we'll sort through it tomorrow it's getting late so why don't we get some much needed sleep".

After I get our rv settled I had all the kids in the bed in the rv and I walk outside and I thank dale and I hand him a blowup mattress for him to use I was gonna put one on top of the rv so I could look up at the sky and then I was just about to fall asleep when I see a shadow climb up the ladder and I hear daryl grunt "it's alright princess it's just me".

I roll my eyes and the whole time he was on watch we didn't talk I was glad he didn't try to talk to me because I love the silence and I fell asleep to our self composed silence.

~HI GUYS I know it's been a while but my new laptop crapped the bed on me and I had to get a new one and then I had to wait until we got internet for me to update but when we get internet I will let you know it won't be long I promise but I have gotten some new material and this is one of them and if you wanna know who made my cover I unfortunately am not that talented but she was a lifesaver and did this beautiful cover for me for this story and if you wanna check her stuff out her name is bamagalforever and she's tagged in this chapter so go check out her works she's a really good writer and I love her 'Fearless' series it will break your heart but the book is just so good so bye guys another chapter will be up in a minute~