Chapter Two:Three Weeks Later

~Harmony~

I walk and check the perimeter around the quarry and make sure it was still safe from walkers and I held the SPAS-12 shotgun and if you didn't have a handle on it it would knock you on your ass and it had a killer kickback and I had my jesse james replica gun in the back of my pants and my brother has a matching one.

I stand beside opie and he says "these people have no clue how to survive this they would barely last ten minutes in this if it wasn't for people like shane and daryl and all of them that helps keep this place safe" I shrug and I place my hand on his shoulder "I know what you mean brother but I feel like we have to do this they'll start to get it soon" he sighs and once another pair comes and relieves us we head back to camp and I see abel playing in the dirt with toy cars with carl and I ruffle both of they're hair "hey guys you having fun?".

Carl smiles at me and nodds "yes ma'am" I smile at him and abel hugs me and I say to him "make sure you share okay?" abel hands carl the toy car I smile at him and kiss him on the forehead "good boy" as soon as I get on the top of the rv I check the scope of my sniper rifle to make sure kenny and ellie and sophia was still at the quarry and lori says "dale i'm bout to head out sweetie you stay where dale or harmony can see you okay?".

He nodds while playing with his cars with abel still "yes mom" I smile and wink at both of them and I say "you don't go to far either lori at least for shouting distance you see anything holler and i'll come running" she smiles at me and says sarcastically to me "yes mom" I scoff and send her a smirk "i'm younger then you darlin" she smiles at me and blows me a kiss and starts to walk into the woods and once I see the kids fine by the quarry and when jax gets relieved from his perimeter duty abel runs towards him "daddy".

Jax picks him up and he hugs abel and he says "did you have fun with auntie harmony?" he smiles and nodds at him and he pulls jax towards the little toy cars and carl says "this one is my favorite" jax smiles at him and he says "oh really the impala huh?" he nodds at him and he says "because it reminds me of supernatural the comic book?" jax nodds at him "oh yeah I know that comic".

He stands up and runs off with abel and glenn,half sack, andrea,jackie,morales,tdog and merle had went on a run to the city to gather more supplies and glenn and half sack have become the best of friends they go on runs together all the time it was actually quite cool if you asked me I became really close to amy andrea's sister but andrea always has a attitude with me and I got close with carol and sophia and I was worried to death about half sack happy and daryl are out hunting right now they should be back tomorrow.

While we waited for them to return from the run the later it got the more worried we got we were gonna go out and try to help get them out but shane made us stay I have no idea why I stayed behind and then as lori is cutting carl's hair and he wasn't liking it one bit and I walk over to him and jax says to carl "just wait until you start shaving little man that stings".

Shane nodds at him and carl says sarcastically "i'll believe that when I see it" I giggle and shane was talking to him about frog legs and lori and I groan "ew" shane sends lori a smirk as he kept teasing her and she says "I would rather eat ms piggy yes that came out wrong" I giggle and hit her arm and we hear the a car alarm going off we run to the top of the hill carl grabs my hand as we stand and once glenn pulls in with a bright red car jax goes to stop the alarm and as soon as the truck pulls up and amy runs towards her sister and then morales gets out and his kids run to him carl turns around and lori walks back.

As soon as I saw kip get out I start running towards him and hug his neck he's my best friend and he wraps his arms around me and I say "don't ever do that again kip" he chuckles and rubs my back "i'm okay sis" he kisses me on the forehead and gemma hugs him too even tig and jax and then while half sack and I still hugging and his arms wrapped around me and I hear morales say "hey helicopter boy come say hello".