•Chapter 11•

Jimin cocked his head over giving room for Namjoon to place if mouth. Namjoon moved the opening of the shirt over and bit his neck softly before he  began to suck. Jimin let out a soft moan and clenched the back of Namjoon's shirt. He was enjoying the feeling of Namjoon's mouth against hos skin, this was something he has never felt before.

When Namjoon pulled away he smiled and looked at his work, "This shows off that your mine~" His growl was deep and raspy. Jimin looked at Namjoon's lips and soon into his eyes, he wanted more than that. Namjoon could tell by how needy Jimin's facial expression was, but he felt like teasing the younger.

Jimin pouted, puckering up his lips. He didn't want Namjoon to stop pleasing him, it felt good on Jimin's body.

Namjoon looked down at Jimin's small hands covering his mouth, "Are you okay Chimmy~"

Jimin convulsed underneath Namjoon. He bit his lip and placed one hand on Namjoon's stomach gentally, "M-more."

Namjoon smiled, "More?"

Jimin looked away but kept his hand steady where it was, nodding.

Namjoon grabbed his wrist, "What do you mean more." In Jimin's response, he lifted his hips up the meet with Namjoon's. Thus made Namjoon controlling over Jimin, "Use your words." His growl made Jimin blush.

Jimin open his mouth, he closed his eyes tightly, "I want more Joonie~"

Namjoon pushed Jimin's hips back down onto the bed with one hand, "On a school night?"

Jimin nodded beggingly, "Please Joonie!" Jimin moved around underneath the older innocently.

Namjoon sat up and pulled Jimin with him; he looked into Jimin's eyes before kissing his shoulder. Jimin wasn't going to take no for an answer, he started to tug Namjoon's shirt up. He wasn't getting anywhere, "This can be that favor I owe you~"

Namjoon pulled away, "Oh I wouldn't use it for this, but I feel like using it soon."

Jimin frowned, "Fine," he reached into Namjoon's pocket for his phone, "I'll put my number in your phone." Namjoon smiled and  unlocked it for Jimin. Jimin began to type away, "There." Namjoon typed a message and send it. He turned around and grabbed Jimin's phone off the nightstand. Jimin unlocked his phone and made the number a contact on his phone begore reading the message.

(Joonie💞) I'm not taking your virginity tonight baby😐

Jimin smiled and looked up, "Fine." He kissed Namjoon, "I'm stealing a flannel to wear tommorow-" he paused, "COME DROP ME OFF AT MY HOUSE!"

Namjoon laughed, "You literally live two houses away from me, why?"

Jimin looked at Namjoon, "My sweaters are all a one to three sizes bigger than me, that means one will fit you.~"

Namjoon laughed, "Fine." He got up and pulled out a flannel from his closet. He threw it at Jimin, "Let's go."

Jimin changed into the clothes he wore to Namjoon's house and walked down the stairs and out the door with him, holding Namjoon's hand the whole way.

Once entering Jimin's home, Jimin ran to the stairs with Namjoon slowly walking behind.

Namjoon smiled as Jimin handed a black and white sweater over to him, "Wear this tommorow."

Namjoon kissed Jimin's lips softly, "I will Jimin."

《NEXT DAY》

When Jimin woke up he grabbed Namjoon's flannel. Jimin took in a big whiff, It smells like him.

Jimin grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans and black converse. When Jimin looked into the mirror he thought about what happened at Hoseok's house. He shook it off as he began to brush his teeth.

Once stepping out of the bathroom his phone vibrated in his pocket. It was text from Namjoon.

(Joonie💞) Hey I'm outside waiting on you 😊

Jimin smiled widely and ran down the stairs.

(Jimin) Coming Joonie 😄

When Jimin opened the door, he was greeted with a bubbly Namjoon.

Namjoon grabbed Jimin's hand and pulled him down the walk way, "Let's go Chimmy."

Jimin smiled and picked up the pase.

While walking to school Jimin stopped, "What if we run into Yuk-hei?"

Namjoon laughed, "You know the drill."

Jimin crossed his arms, "Don't beat him up Joonie!" Namjoon turned around. He looked confused. Jimin hugged Namjoon and barried his face in his chest, "Why do you guys hate eachother so much."

FLASHBACK

Namjoon was walking close to Yuk-hei, both laughing and having fun. Yuk-hei began to blush around Namjoon, Namjoon on the other hand wasn't into it. Namjoon looked over to Yuk-hei who had just planted a kiss on Namjoon's cheek.

"Yuk-hei..."

Yuk-hei smiled, "I know, you like someone else, I mean, I like Jimin, but I don't have a chance with him."

Namjoon raised one brow, "Then why kiss me? Isn't he the real cute short kid on your dance team?"

Yuk-hei smirked and turned away, "Yeah, man all the things I could do to him."

Namjoon stood up straight, "What do you mean by that?"

Yuk-hei laughed, "Man I'd fuck his brains out."

Namjoon turned away from Yuk-hei, "You can't say that about Jimin!"

Yuk-hei laughed, "Why not, it's not like you care!"

Namjoon gritted his teeth, "1, cause that fucked up, 2, he is younger than us, and 3, YOU'RE FUCKED UP!"

Yuk-hei laughed, "Try and stop me Namjoon, it's not like he could ever love you more than me. Nobody does."

PRESENT DAY

Namjoon patted Jimin's head, "Maybe another time Jimin, it's kinda a touchy subject for me..."

Jimin looked up and kissed Namjoon softly, "Okay Namjoon."

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

No hate on Lucas from NCT btw, just the book character

Thank you for reading this chapter of PHOTOGRAPHS

Kinda short chapter today
Word count - 957