•Chapter 35•

Jimin giggled as he came running downstairs, "I got Joonie's phone!"

Yoongi came running around the corner from the kitchen, "Wait really!" His voice was just as excited as Jimin's.

"Don't do anything stupid you two!" Jin called out from the kitchen.

"Wait Jimin, did Namjoon bring a shirt like mine?"

Jimin looked at Yoongi's stripped shirt and smiled, "Yes he did."

Hoseok sat up from the sofa and giggled, "You mean he brought this one!" He pointed at his shirt excitedly.

Yoongi smirked, "The three of us bought these shirts for a rapping competition a few months ago."

Jimin laughed, "I'll go get it!"

When Jimin walked up the stairs he carefully opened Namjoon door. As the door creaked open, Jimin's heart beat started to grow as he laird eyes on the sleepin figure. He slowly made his way over to Namjoon's dresser. When he spotted the shirt he took off his sweater and slipped on the large shirt.

Namjoon coughed and turned on his side. Jimin looked back and seen a worried expression forming on Namjoon's face. Jimin made his way over to Namjoon and placed his hand on the olders face. Beads of sweat started forming around his face. Jimin was getting worried, "Namjoon, hey wake up."

Namjoon's eyes shot open as he sat up. He looked around and grabbed Jimin into a aggressive hug, "It was just a nightmare... a silly dream..."

Jimin rubbed the olders back before taking his face and pulling it close to his. As their foreheads touched Jimin spoke delicately, "Are you okay Namjoon."

Namjoon closed his eyes tightly an shelf back tears, "I had a dream about loosing you."

Jimin laughed, "You're not going to lose me. Whatg happened in the dream?"

Namjoon leaned back and pulled Jimin down with him, "You were in a wreck... I was so scared, I thought I lost you. It felt so real."

Jimin kissed Namjoon's neck and smiled, "You're not gonna loose me."

~

"What took you so long?"

Jimin sat down by Yoongi a sighed, "Namjoon is in the shower. He woke up from a bad dream."

"Is he okay?" Hoseok asked.

"Jimin smiled, "He is now."

Yoongi smirked and pulled out Namjoon's phone from his pocket, "Now what about this?"

Jimin laughed, "Let's continue this~"

~

Namjoon slowly came running down the stairs while rubbing his hair with a towel, "Hey has anyone seen my phone-"

Jimin smiled as he and Yoongi were hold it with nervous smiled, "Namjoonie, Hi! How was your shower?"

He came walking over as he let the cream fuzzy towel sat around his neck, "What did you do?" He smirked as he held up his phone and looked at the home screen.