•Chapter 27•

Namjoon smiled as he looked over to Jimin who was still fast alseep. Namjoon has been up for a while now and all he has done was watch Jimin sleep.

Suddenly he got a bright idea. He grabbed his phone and opened up the camera. After waiting a second he took a picture. The sound was on, so of course Jimin opened his eyes, "Namjoon?"

Namjoon smiled and turned his phone at Jimin, "Look at how cute you are when you're sleeping~"

Jimin blushed, "N-namjoon!"

Namjoon smiled and turned his phone off and placed it down on the nightstand, "What is it Chimmy?"

Jimin looked into the olders eyes and sighed, "Nevermind."

Namjoon smiled widely like a kid in a candy store, "Does this mean I can keep it?"

Jimin nodded and and laughed at his boyfriends expression, "Cutie." Namjoon laughed to himself as he hugged the younger in his arms tightly while saying thank you. Jimin liked seeing Namjoon happy, he always wanted the best for Joonie, "When can I get pictures of you?"

Namjoon smiled, "Whenever you want Chimmy."

Jimin smirked, "So you would be okay if I got a picture of you from telephone and sent it to me? Or if I just took one without your consent?"

Namjoon thought about it for a moment and then shrugged, "If that's what that's you want then I guess so." Jimin put on a smirk causing Namjoon to sit up straight, "If you take a picture of me pising I'm gonna kill you-"

Jimin then burster out into laughter, "No! No! No! No!" He placed his hands on Namjoon's chest and shoulder, "I wouldn't do that!"

Namjoon smirked, "Good!"

They stayed there laughing for a minute before getting out of bed. Jimin stretched as he remembered something, "We better grab your suitcase for Thursday."

Namjoon looked out the window, "Oh yeah we leave this week.... wait," he smiled, "We leave this week!"

Jimin smiled as he ran over to Namjoon's side of the week, "We get there Thursday, then we have Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and then the whole fall break... that's 10 days away from everything causing stress on us."

Namjoon smiled as Jimin smiled widely, causing his eyes to disappear. He loved seeing Jimin happy, it made him feel warm inside, "We can have some us time... and hang out with everyone of course."

Jimin smiled as he walked over to his dresser and pulled out some clothes to wear for the day, "If you wait on me we can run over and grab your stuff."

○●○●○●○

Namjoon let out a sigh as he walked down the stairs and sat by Jimin. Jimin was on his phone and curled up in a ball on the sofa. When he seen Namjoon he smiled softly, "We should have everyone come over tonight."

Namjoon smirked, "For what?"

Jimin smiled widely, "Just to hang out, You, me, Taehyung, Jungkook, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jin, Chanyeol, Min-seok, and Jong-In... I'm starting to like your friends..."

Namjoon sat down by Jimin on the couch, "You go ahead and text your friends, I'll get should of mine."

Jimin sat up and started texting everyone. Namjoon did the same thing.

After a minute or so the both smiled at each other as they began waiting for everyone to arrive.

Namjoon sat up as there was a knock on the door. Jimin smiled and rushed over to open it, "I got it!"

When he opened the door it was Jin, Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jong-In. Jimin smiled widely as Jin spoke up, "The others will be here soon."

Namjoon laughed at the familiar voice, "Jin?"

Jim laughed, "Namjoon?"

Jimin laughed as everyone entered the house. Jin ran over and began wrestling Namjoon, Namjoon was trying not to let Jin ruffle his hair. Jimin giggled as he snuck up behind Namjoon and Jumped on his back, ruffling his hair and then placing a rental kiss on his head.

Namjoon gasped as he grabbed Jimin's thighs so he wouldn't fall, "I thought we were on the same team!"

Jin laughed, "Thays one for Team JimJin, zero for..." Jin looked at the other's for a nickname, nobody had anything. Suddenly Jim smirked, "Which is better MinJoon, or NamMin?"

Jimin laughed, "I like NamMin!"

Namjoon laughed, "What? MinJoon sounds way better!"

Jimin and Namjoon both started to squabble over th e two names to see witch was better. Jim smirked and turned to the other as Jong-In went to answer the door, "Not only do I have good looks, I have wonderful ideas!"

Namjoon laughed sarcastically, "Yeah right!"

Jimin smiled and poked Namjoon's face, "I like both names."

"What's going on in here?" Yoongi stated.

Hoseok smiled, "Yoongi get on My back!"

Yoongi blushed, "W-why!"

Jimin smiled, "Because it's fun!"

Yoongi continued blushing. Everyone was waiting to see if he would. After a moment Jimin gave him the puppy eyes and Hoseok sighed. As Hoseok began to stand up straight Yoongi grabbed his shoulders and sighed, "Just don't drop me."

Everyone started cheering and laughing as Hoseok lit up and grabbed Hoseok by the legs and helped him up. Yoongi held onto Hoseok and smiled, "Happy?"

Taehyung smiled as Jungkook offered him a spot on his back. Soon everyone in the room was on someone's back. Jimin laughed, "Look a tg what I started."

Namjoon laughed, "Lets get a picture!"

Everyone smiled as Namjoon placed his phone down against a sturdy suface. "Everyone say cheese!"

"CHEESE!"

Namjoon's phone then started a three second timer and took a picture.  When everyone was placed back on the ground Namjoon grabbed his phone and smiled, "I'll send this to everyone."

Jimin hugged Namjoon's back and whispered in his ear, "Can I get back on your back~"

Namjoon smiled and picked Jimin up. Jin laughed, "You guys know we're done with the photograph, right?"

Namjoon smiled as he slid his hand up the side of Jimin's thigh, "Yeah, we know."

"I-I just wanted on his b-back."

Jungkook raised his eyebrows at Jimin, "Are you okay Jimin-ssi?"

Namjoon smirked slightly knowing that Jimin's thighs have become sensitive to his touch, "He's just a little cold."

Hoseok smiled widely, "I have an idea of what we can do!"

Yoongi placed his arms around Hoseok's back and nuzzled his face in his boyfriends neck, "What's that?"

Hoseok smirked, "Who's up for a game of truth or dare~"