𝚙𝚛é𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎

paris was always busy. spring of 1974 was no different.

the streets bustled with citizens in a rush to grab there morning joe, get to work, and punch in there eight hours.

when it wasn't morning commute, the streets were busy with tourists. they lined up at all the popular cafes, desperately trying to get a table with the view of the tower.

the hardest part of natalia's day was making it from her flat and to her classes. today was particularly hard, though.

usually she would take the trolly to her university. she'd complete her daily courses, study in the library, and then head home to work on her art. not today

today, her whole body was racked with nerves. the art of human form is what her professor had called it. a class on simply making art of the human body.

that wasn't what was making her nervous. she was nervous because she would be sketching her very own interpretation of a model. a nude model, specifically.

natalia's work was just that good. it was just that great - so great that her professor had written her a recommendation to one of the most professional art classes in all of paris.

so, as she practically jogged down the crowded streets of france, she naturally thought about everything that could go wrong today.

what if the model thought she was some creep? what if the other students were way more advanced than she was? what is she blushes so hard she passes out?

trying her best to put her mind at ease, she focused on all the flower boxes on people's windows. colorful petals and vines lined the streets, the blue bright sky above her making her feel like she was in a painting herself. spring truly was a beautiful time.

the class was at the corner of the street. she could practically feel the creative aura. the soft noise of her shoes shuffling up the steps could be heard ever so slightly.

before stepping inside, something caught her eye. a bright red convertible. the top was left down, the interior as clean as it could possibly be. natalia being the artiste she is, wanted to sit on one of those steps and draw the mesmerizing vehicle.

she quickly came to her senses, remembering she was already ten minutes late due to the "traffic". it's totally not because she went to bed at three in the morning and slept through her alarm, that's obscene.

murals covered the walls and ceiling inside the building, and natalia realized she might be a bit out of her element. these looked much too professional to be from students.

suddenly, a man steps out of the men's room, startling her. she gasped, quickly apologizing for her reaction. the man seemed unfazed. and instead, he muttered seven words.

"are you here to see me naked?"