𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐐

𑁍note ˎˊ˗
hi lovies ! i know i've been gone for awhile i'm so sorry for that . i've just been having major writers block and i've been busy with school ! i hope you guys enjoy this chapter and are staying safe ! much love

* ·˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ♡

soft light from the morning sun bled through the sheer white curtains as the clock hit six a.m. a ringing noise was to be heard throughout the room that was . "for fucks sake." a small groan escaped harrys chapped lips. he stretched his arm over to his bedside table , tapping the metal clock - making the ringing noise stop.

he sat up, rubbing his eyes before running his fingers through his messy locks. he began to look at his surroundings of his small studio apartment. his clothes were scattered all over the place along with his music sheets that he would play with his guitar.

a long sigh escaped his lips before getting out of bed, walking over to the small double doors that were next to his bed. pulling the curtains away from each other, allowing more light to enter the room.

he then opened both of the doors outward, letting a cool breeze hit his face, allowing him to wake up a little bit more.

he walked over to the pile of scattered clothes, rummaging through them , grabbing his uniform for the bakery he had worked at.

doughy delights. it was a small little cottage bakery that was about a five minute walk from the art class he modeled for.

it was always jam packed with locals and tourists every week. it was one of the most well known bakery's in paris, which was crazy to think about but harry had worked there for so long that it didn't bother him that so many people came. he loved it. especially when the costumers would give him compliment on the food he made and how cute he always looked and was. which made his ego ten times bigger than it already was. he was cocky to say the least.

once he put on his plain black shirt and black and white stripped trousers , he grabbed his guitar and headed out to his small balcony that over looked the city. the sun shadowing the backs of buildings as it began to get higher and higher into the sky.

harry had been playing guitar since high school. he even had a band. the variation 5. he had grown to love the band and the shitty music they made ( what he thought what shit ) along with the four other people that were in the band. he loved the attention he was getting, especially from the boys and girls.

although he only played backup in most of the songs he still enjoyed it and wouldn't of changed a thing. he loved making music even if it wasn't popular. he still loved putting out things that other people could enjoy and listen to, or even relate to.

but once graduating , the variation 5 decided to part there separate ways. they just couldn't see themselves doing it as a career. they wanted to get on with there lives and go to college and do what they wanted. and i guess that wasn't music.

harry became really depressed after. he thought they could all make a living out of it and be somebody. travel the world and preform for thousands of people. show everyone what he could do.

he held his red guitar in his hands , blowing a breath of hair out of his lungs, overlooking the morning of paris before strumming a few strings.

-

natalia wasn't a morning person. she was far from it. she hated having to get up at a certain time and then not being able to do anything until the afternoon. she was always so tired and grumpy in the morning. whether that be from not having enough sleep or not being able to sleep at all.