𝐃𝐄𝐔𝐗

she loved his tattoos and she loved drawing them even more. the thought of the butterfly flexing on his stomach as he pounded into her, his inked arms pinned on both sides of head; she couldn't get enough.

she imagined herself laying there after they'd finished their sinful acts, tracing her index finger over the lines. she wanted it. she wanted it bad.

she liked to think he wanted it too. it seemed as if their eyes met way too often, and he'd hold his steady gaze on her and her eyes flickered back to her paper.

and if it wasn't for his comment, she'd still be in her daydream. his voice like honey, thick and smooth. "don't drool," he smirked at the girl in the front row. she was eyeing his length, and not so suddenly, either.

the instructor rolled her eyes again, adjusting the lighting to be a bit softer. "styles, you'll find yourself out of this class."

"that's fine, i'll go model for gucci instead," he winked back at her. his witty comments were just intoxicating. he was too quick for his own good.

was it bad that natalia was thinking about taking him there on that table? was it bad she just couldn't shake that feeling in the pit of her stomach? she needed to stop.

the beep from the timer went off making natalia's dirty thoughts leave her mind and make her come back to reality.

"there'll be about a five minute break and then we'll start again." the instructor informs the artists.

harry sits up from his position, running his hands through his long chocolate wavy locks of hair. before, having the instructor come over with his plain silk robe for him to wear.

he stands up, sliding the robe around his built figure before tying the thin strings.

natalia sets her thin pencil down, sighing in the process. she looks down into her lap, glancing over the very sloppy sketch of him. she had barely gotten anything done due to her thinking about banging him on the table.

mentally cursing at herself she tries her best to erase some of the messy lines and make them much neater. her professor wouldn't approve if he was there. he would probably give her a whole lesson on how important it is to not rush when drawing, it'll only make your art piece become messy. it'll look unprofessional.

before starting again, harry begins to undo his robe. letting it fall to the ground, leaving himself bare once again. he begins to stretch for a few seconds before laying back down on the table. getting back into his pose. one of his arms laying behind his head as the other was placed along his stomach. one of his legs was bent as the other was straight. his head looking towards the crowd. his cross necklace reflecting off the soft light that was casted upon him.

how could someone look that good without doing anything? natalia thought to herself.

"is there anything you would like him to change before we start again?" the instructor asks the artists.

a few began to ask him to move his leg over slightly along with his head but other than that everything was fine.

there eyes meeting way to much for the rest of the session. natalia blushing to much than she should've that day. along with the unnecessary remarks from harry towards the artists and instructor.

* ˘͈ᵕ˘͈

natalia sat on the steps of the building. she couldn't take her eyes off the bright red car she'd seen on her way in. she just wanted to draw it. she pictured herself riding shotgun while, he , drove the car.

as if on cue, he stepped out of the building, joining her on the steps. "wanna go for a ride?" fuck. she was flustered. she'd just taken her pencil and book out of her bag, flipping to a clean page. "or did you just want to draw?"

"i'm- no, i was just leaving."

"i'm sure, you're denting my ego you know," he spoke matter-of-factly.

"how?" natalia knitted her brows together. she was confused. she thought this man was everything and more. she was feeding his ego, if anything.

"by eyeing my car more than you eye me," he smirked. she blushed. shoving her sketch pad in her bag, followed by her pencil. she hopped down the steps. she stood in front of him, bidding a quick goodbye before she began to walk away.

after ten feet of growing distance, he spoke.

"not much of an artist," he admitted. "but i wouldn't mind seeing you model for me."