CHAPTER 5: Scared and Afraid

Nick's POV

Any later we could've lost her, Chris and I walked up to her bedside, and so did Malia, and we grabbed her hand.

"Hi baby girl,it's Daddy, I know you strong, and a fighter and you can fight this, I believe in you." I cried.

"Hey Honey, it's Mommy, I know you can push through this with us, don't be afraid. We love you, stay strong love." Christina grinned then cried some more.

"Hey Ria, If you can here me, I want you to know that even though I'm older by a couple minuter, I will always take care of you, if I ever loose my twin, I would have to loose myself, I love you Ri, please stay with us." Chris and I started to cry.

As soon as Lia was about to walk away. I felt Maria squeeze my hand.
"Christina her a doctor she waking up!" I told Christina.

" *moans* Daddy? M-Mommy? Lia?" Ria said hoarse voice.

Christina and I went to her bedside. Dr.Barnes walked in.
"Well she's doing betting then I thought we're going to give her pain killers, and she could be released.

Christina and I signed the papers, and then the Dr. Barnes asked "What is your relation to Maria?"

"Mother." Christina said. "Father." I replied.

"Ok, Thank you."He replied.

Christina's POV

After Dr.Barnes asked about are relation to Maria. I finally texted Annie.

Bold: Annie Italics: Chris

Hey Annie, it's me Chris, can you stop by tomorrow, I just want to make it official with the girls.

Of course! Lets say 12:30 pm?

Sounds good see you then xx

Cya xx

-- The Next day--
Maria is home and it's 12:00 pm and Annie will be over in a half hour.

(30 minutes later)

I heard a knock on the door, it was Annie.

"You guys ready?" She asked Nick and I. We both took the day off to watch Maria and sign the papers.

"Okay, just sign where it says to" she added. And then we signed the papers. My eyes started to tear up.

"Now we just have to take it through court tomorrow, you don't have to attend but I suggest you do because it's a special moment." She backtracked of her last thought.

-Annie leaves-

I stared at Nick, he pulled me in for a kiss. "Are kids!" He said and kissed me once more.

It was Friday so we took Dani for the weekend, but something wasn't right.I got to the school to pick up the girls, Nick stayed home with Maria.

"How was school," I asked the girls.

"It was good! I have my first dance practice tomorrow," Lia said.

"That's good! How about you Dan." I asked. She just shrugged. I was getting worried. She didn't talk on the whole way home. As soon as she got home she went right to her room. Lia and Ria and I where on the couch watching "Epic" the movie, but then I paused it.

"Girls I'm going to go check up on Dan." I told them.

I walked into the girls room, and then I see Dani crouched in the corner with her knees to her chest.