CHAPTER 10: Family Christmas

Christmas 2018
December 25th,2018

Christina POV
8:30 pm

Today is Christmas and all the family is here, we just wrapped eating dinner, now we're opening gifts.

"Let's start off with mom's gift." I said to all my sisters.

We all handed my mom her gifts,
"Save ares for last!" The twins said.

Mom opened her first gift, it was from Mike, it was a photobook with a picture of each child, and grandchild, and a note from each of them.

"Aww Mike that was so sweet of you, thank you very much." She said with a couple tears.

Next mom opened my gift, it was a Reali family portrait. Including Dani and Lauren.

"Christina, this is lovely!! I will have to update my old one." She smiled.

Next she opened Katherines gift, it was a high of cooking supplies since they didn't have anything at the new house.

"Katherine you didn't have too!" She smiled with happy tears, Katherine got up and hugged her.

Next up was Lisa, Lisa got mom a pajama set, along with a white sweater and blouse.

"Lisa, this is beautiful!! Thank you!" Mom replied, and Lisa nodded.

Next was Amy's turn, mom's old guitar was broken by Mike Sr, so she bought mom a new one.

"A-A-Amy this, this is beautiful, but why," Mom asked.

"Mom you can't be musical and not have a guitar, so I had to." Amy replied back to mom.

"Aww Amy come here." Any went up to mom and they both teared up.

Then Lauren and Dani got a custom plaque for mom that says "forever my mom, always my GRANDMA." It read. It was so sweet we all cried.

Next it was the twins turn, the handed her two small boxes, Mom opened the boxes, and pulled out a necklace and a bracelet that said grandma.

(That^^ just silver)

It was the sweetest moment, everyone was still in tears of joy, then it was the boys turn.

The boys told mom to close her eyes, then Joey placed a blanket in mom's hands, it was a custom blanket with all the boys on it including Mike then if you flip it over it has all the girl on it with the twins in the middle and and read, "Cimorelli+Reali" in the middle. Mom is the biggest cry baby ever so she just let it out.

"Aww you guys are the best." We all got up and hugged, and then we continued on with gifts.

Soon it was my turn, we saved me for last since it was the girls first Christmas with us.

Mom started. And she gave Nick and I a bag and then gave the twins plus Dani and Lauren. We each pulled out the piece of clothing from the bag. We looked at the sweatshirt, they where matching sweatshirts, on the front they said "Reali" and on the back they say "Established 2018" they where dark red, and the cutestest thing ever!

"Thanks Gram!" The 4 girls said in unison.

"Thanks Mrs.C!" Nick said and went over and kissed her on the cheek.

"Yes, thank you mom these are so cute!" I added.

Next was Katherines turn, she handed me a small bag, I was very confused. I pulled out a small piece of paper, and it said "I'm adopting!" I stared at Katherine.

"What! No! Really?!" She stood there nodding and smiling. I ran the her and I hugged her.

"Congrats!" Everyone said.

But then she gave me my real present, it was a beautiful dress, with a purse.

Next was Mike, but he did the same for all the sisters, he did a photo book, but they where all different, it was beautiful!

Next was Lisa. So currenting all my books are in a box, then Lisa went out on the balcony, "hold on." She said to me. She came back inside with a huge floral bookcase!

"Omg! Lisa you didn't!" I said very excited.

"Well it's here isn't it?" Lisa said sarcastically. I ran and hugged her.

"Thank you!" I exclaimed.

Next it was Amy's turn. She brought in a guitar case.

"No she didn't,"I thought to myself. I sat down on the couch and I opened it. It was a custom guitar with photos from when we were younger to photos with the twins.

"Amy *sniff* this, this *sniff* is beautiful, Thank you." I said to Amy.

Next was Nicks turn, Nick has a very good hand at art, so he asked for my hand, and walked me to the studio. Everyone followed. Then I walked in. I burst into tears,

"NICK THIS IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PAINTING!" I cried to him. It was a photo of us 2 and the girls. And in white cursive lettering it said "The Reali Household" it was just the most beautiful thing.

Next was Lauren and Dani's turn. They pulled out a small box. There lied a necklace with 4 footprint charms around a ring that said "mom" and each one had the girls names on it "Lauren Christine, Danielle Nicole, Malia Riley-Mae, Maria Renee March" I read the names off while I was in tears. Lauren and Dani ran to me.

"We love you!" The said in unison.

Last but not least was the twins. The twins ran upstairs, to grab a poster and a gift bag. They ran back down.

"Here Momma!" They smiled.

I looked at the poster it was full of photos, quotes, names, and in the middle it said "The Reali's". Then they got me a shirt that says "I have double trouble" on the front and has there names on the back.

"Aww girls thank you!" I said to them.

"Wait I forgot something!" Nick exclaimed.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Come outside with me babe." He said pulling me towards him and he kissed my forehead.

We went to the door and walked outside, and then my mouth dropped.

"Well you've been asking for a another van since we do have 4 wonderful girls." He explained.

"Oh babe!" I said kissing him.

"OH GET A ROOM!" Then everyone giggled, and we went over and we kissed there foreheads.

The time was 11:30 pm and everyone has left 1 hour ago so we decide to watch a movie, next thing you know, Malia is cuddled up on me, Maria is passed out on the floor with Dani. And Lauren is also knocked on top of Nick.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~