CHAPTER 25: Quality Time// Boyfriend?

Christina POV

-- The Next Day--

I woke up it was about 9:00am and I heard a knock on the door. Then my phone buzzed.

It's me Lisa let me in

Okay it's open, I can't get up sorry.

Then Lisa walked in.

"We're the boogers? Mainly booger? I'm confusing myself." She laughed.

"Well Missa, is right here. And most of them are on me, Destiny will be here to pick up the little ones, mom is taking the girls and Ash,  and I'm taking Lauren out, so basically  your giving Missa  her medicine to her every 6 hours, but she already had her first dose at 6 am, and she should be up for a couple hours but yeah, that's about it." I explained. 

"Sounds easy enough." She replied and Mikkayla woke up.

"Hey momma, good morning, can I go to the park for a little bit?" She asked.

"Yes, once in done getting ready then yes." I said nodding.

"Thanks mom!" She giggled and wandered off upstairs.

"Lauren hun, wake up time to go." I said gently tapping her.

"Okay." She smiled and got up and went up stairs.

--30 minutes later--

"Lauren, Mik, let's go!" I called. Mik walked down in a cute little dress.

"Uh Mik?" I asked.

"What I liked this dress!" She said smirking.

"What ever you say." I shrugged. Lauren came downstairs.

"Aww Lauren you look so adorable." I said.

"Thanks! We ready?" She asked.

"Oh hiya, aunt Lisa." Laur said.

"Hey sweetie." She replied back and Lauren went over to her and gave her a hug.

"You 2 have fun! And Mikey I don't know what your doing but you have fun." Lisa implied with a glare.

"I'm going to the park!" She did very happily.

"Well then." She winked at Mikkayla.

--Park--

Mikkayla POV

We arrived at the park, and there he was the cutest guy from church, his name was Elijah. He always puts a smile on my face when he's around. I started blushing.

"Mik, your blushing?" Mom said concerned.

"No I'm not." I replied. I hopped out of the car and I walk through the gates.

Christina POV

Mikkayla got out of the van and walked through the gates.

"Laur you want to go to the plaza across the street and watch her from the Resteraunt?" I asked.

"You know it!" She said and we fist bumped and we drove away.

-- 2 minutes later--

We got into Starbucks, and we sat at the window, and we could see Mikkayla perfectly, and we just watched.

"Oh mom look!" She pointed towards Mik. Then I saw Elijah and Mik sitting on a bench together.

"Awe he just made a move."  I said.

"They look so cute! Literally couple goals!" Lauren added.

"Well we should let her be she's quite trustworthy. Probably my only trustworthy quad. Hah." I said.