The diner

The next day:
All of them got out of bed and went to the diner to meet each other and get to know each other.

SAMS POV:
Once we got to the diner we wait to be seated then the waitress sat us down "what would you gals like to eat or drink" the waitress asked "oh, we are just wait for a few more" Teeny said "they're be a few minutes" said Chrissy. We waited about 5 minutes until they came in and sat down the waitress asked what we wanted and gave a little nod and went to another table.

CHRISSY POV:
Once the food came I was so happy because I have to eat every hour because I get nauseous so I eaten that food soo fast.

VERNS POVS:
Wow that Chrissy girl must really like food. I wonder if she likes cherry flavoured pez.

TENNYS POV:
When I was eating I would look at how beautiful Teddy's face was but I also noticed that he's ear was burnt I'm gonna ask him after.

TEDDYS POV:
That Teeny girl kept look at me once she started to look at me I started to Sweat and thought to my self "I need a cigarette after this".

CHRISS POV:
I could see Teddy really sweating he look like he needed a cigarette after this. But I thought that Roberta girl was kinda hot.

GORDIE POV:
Everyone was just so quiet it was kinda funny that Teddy was sweating so much than Chris leaned beside be and whispered " I think me and Teddy need to have a smoke after this". Then i whisped back to him "let's go to the tree house after and do that" he gave me a nod and went back to eating.

ROBERTAS POV:
I saw Chris whispering something into the kid Gordies ear I heard something about cigarettes and a tree house. I could really go for a cigarette right.

NOBODYS POV:
One everyone payed they waved "goodbye" and the boys went the way of the treehouse and the girls went another way.

AUTHERS NOTE:
So I haven't updated in few weeks because of school and softball but I'll try to post the best I can :)
-Syd