RagLak😍

Hi Raglakians...

This is an informative album,  where you will get details of Raglak ffs posted in wattpad. 

As we Raglakians love our heavenly couple very much😍😍

Let's start this album with the love story of our Raglak❤️

Ragini Gadodia:

An innocent, shy, traditional, introvert girl. She is serious girl who takes everything by heart as she was taught to obey and get affected soon. She has a flawed upbringing. She lost her mother in her childhood and her father, who was supposed to be her father and mother at the same time, failed to be either as he was drawn in his own misery. This created the distance between Ragini and her father, and he wasn't approachable for her. Also her Dadi, who should have been the other one responsible for her upbringing, was selfish all the while. She always dominated over Ragini, restricted her and used her as tool. Though she loves Ragini, for her Dadi, Ragini was a show piece.

 Though she loves Ragini, for her Dadi, Ragini was a show piece

Laksh Maheswari:

An outspoken modern guy, a party animal, who takes everything casually, known as Lucky among his gang. He belongs to a rich family who respects traditions the most. His life too was restricted by his father, who dominated on everyone in the family. This made him rebellious and thus Lucky avatar of Laksh was formed.

Laksh was a true son to the family,  who loves and respects everyone in his family and is ready to do anything for them.  He is very passionate with his emotions,  he loves passionately,  also his rage too is extreme. 

Both had a flawed upbringing where they were restricted in living their life on their choice. Ragini took all these rules and regulations by heart and became and obedient girl where as Laksh became rebellious.

Laksh's alliance comes for Ragini. Ragini, the obedient daughter, agrees to her family's decision and starts to accept Laksh as her future husband.

Laksh on the other is upset that his alliance got fixed by his father, without caring his wish. He still agrees for this just for his mother.

Raglak gets engaged in their first meeting and Ragini falls in love with Laksh and accepts him as her future husband, she starts to dream a beautiful future with him.