Appreciation part 1

Hi Raglakians....

As said,  this is an informative album on Raglak ffs

Before starting the the discussion  of ffs,  an important work is to be done.

We take this opportunity to appreciate five Raglak writers,  who had done something amazing,  which is a treat to every Raglak fan. 

🌸So the first three

Justhope1

shivika2417

And

kuku369

These three amazing authors has written ffs which has 100 parts!  Yes they made us enjoy Raglak's journey with 100 parts. 

So let's have a look at these stories.

You and Me by Justhope1

This is sweet and lovely love story of raglak. How there love for each other gave them strenght to fight with every problems they faced. Their love for each other their families is commendable ❤❤

Their journey as lovers as husband--wife how they are perfect together and can fight anything. Their support trust love for each other is the highlight of this ff.

This is a story of lakshya who is passionate for dance while ragini is passionate for music just like her dead mother.
Lakshya have some bad memory which left deep scar on his heart while Ragini too have memories of her mother which she cherished. Ragini's mothers memories helps her all life to take a right decisions.

Laksh falls for Ragini from the first sight while ragini too started falling for him. They come across some hurdles and mysteries, it's interesting to see how they tackle those. They support each other like true life partners emotionally and they always bring out the other from his/her misery. 

🌸This book bagged a well deserving award in fanfiction awards 2017.

The bond between us  by shivika2417

Ragini who has  a crush on Laksh join same career as Laksh. 

Raglak gets close during the wedding of Ragini's brother Sanskar and Laksh's sister Swara.

Ragini and Sanskar are Marwadis and Laksh and Swara Punjabis. 

Raglak get close during Swasan's wedding functions and falls for each other. The real story starts from there which has many twits and turns.

There comes situations for both raglak where their love is being tested. And it's interesting to see how they tackle those. They are each other's strength and thereby weekness and they know how to handle each other. Raglak's characters has great depth and the way their characters are developed in the story is amazing.

Jai veeru aka Ragini -- Rohan's friendship is commendable.

Even though the story is a serious one, the author smartly made each of the situations comical, without moving out of the track. As the title suggests the bond everyone shares is beautiful one.

🌸This story is published in telly updates also,  as Swaragini few shots by shivika_oberoi. 

For the first time you will come across a few shots which has just  100 parts.

Our cute family by kuku369

Lakshya is a self made man with three younger brothers as his family while ragu too have three sisters as her responsibility.

Angry young man workaholic akdu Mr Laksh Maheshwari gets married to childish crazy cutie pie ChatterBox that is Ragini on his brothers insistence. Ragini who loves him immensely has accepted Lakshya and his brothers wholeheartedly as her own while Laksh doesn't expect much from this marriage but he is a gentlman accepts her sisters as a family too.

Their journey from Ragini and Laksh to Raglak is an interesting one, which is filled with craziness and fun.

It's our cute family so considering the name this story truly justify the name as both Gadodias sisters and Maheshwari brothers have a strong bond that cannot be broken with ups and downs that comes in their lives.

A fun filled story which shows the great bonding of family.

The 99th part of this story has got 323 votes,  which is the highest in raglak ffs. 

🌸The writer has started writing the season 2 of Our cute Family,  which is the continuation of the first season.
Here