EXTENDED SUMMARY

ELIZABETH PARSON was a pure soul, and that was something she tried the hardest to maintain, despite her surroundings. Cursed with bad fortune, her life was an endless struggle to stay alive. Her mother had been taken away from her due to a severe heart attack, when she was 9. And ever since then, She lived alone with her father

A kind heart was her biggest weakness, always too forgiving and trusting. She met Jason Greenfield at a bar one night, when she was drowning herself in her own pool of sadness, he kindly offered her a drink ; And that was her mistake, for letting him in, and loving her with all her heart. Jason Greenfield was no ordinary man, he was an associate of Wilson Fisk, supplying him with amounts of information and also weapons. Jason Greenfield was a man with power amongst the russian, the yakuza, and the chinese. After Elizabeth knew who he was, she immediately cut off their relationship, and Jason didn't react well, he had threatened her and her father's life simply because he wanted her back. In result, She never felt safe, constantly glancing over her shoulders to make sure that none of Jason's men is following her.

Only to make matters worse, Lizzy found out that Mitch Parson had a heavy gambling habit, albeit his condition. John Parson suffered Alzheimers when he was 40, and when one night, Fisk's men came to their small apartment, banging on their door, asking for their money back, It turned out that he had a piling amount of debt which he hadn't payed. He rejected them stating that he didn't know who they were. And they didn't react well.

Lizzy knew that Mitch Parson was never truly a bad man. Even though he had a blindspot for the consequences of his actions, he was not cruel nor unkind. They were forced to move to Hell's kitchen to start a new life away from Jason and her old memory. Lizzy accepting the deal offered by James Wesley to work as a secretary for an extremely shady company owned by Wilson Fisk, in exchange, all her father's debt will be payed. She constantly reminded herself that Mitch had never meant to put her in this situation.

Up until she stumbled across the path of a certain vigilante roaming around the streets of Hell's Kitchen, her life changed drastically.

-

A/N
heyyy guyyss.. so this is the first chapter of MISTAKES, and i'm actually really proud of it.  Please do not forget to give your votes, and please do so comment, enjoyyy !!