Chapter 2- monday morning

I wake up to the sound of my alarm " my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard" (wow, I have got to change that.)

I jump out of bed swing my arms in the air get ready as fast as I can and run to school. Yeah right this is how it really happens......

Mom I don't wanna get up I can't be bothered. The fact is I hate school as much as the next person does. But then it clicked- it's the signup for the annual school camping trip today. Usually I'd never go because I hate the outdoors but this year we were going in a dormitory and since it's during school it's a good way to stay off!

I finally get out of bed and go downstairs for breakfast. Nothing was on the table so I just made myself a pop tart. Then I brush my teeth and hair and put on my school uniform which is the worst school uniform ever and it's so unfair because we are the only school in LA who has to wear it. I leave the house and wait for the bus to come. When it comes I see Abi and Cameron at the back making out as usual I sit next to them, but they didn't even notice me.

5 minutes have gone and I'm surprised one of them hasn't choked yet so I decided to sit in the middle of them but that wasn't such a good idea. The two were so deeply I love they were oblivious to was was happening and they both leant in for a kiss and banged their heads onto the sides of mine

"Owww"we all said simultaneously and then burst into laughter