Chapter 4- plan of action

It's now lunch and all of us are sitting together in our group it's really cute that all of us are in relationships. Apart from me and Matt, Abi and Cameron and Jade and Nash there are Nicole and Arron, Ava and Taylor, Grace and Jack J, Carra and Jack G and Emma and Carter. We are all planning to be in the same dorm at the camping trip unless boys and girls aren't aloud to mix.

Speaking of the trip its dinner now so I think we have to go sign up there's only going to be like 50 people going so it means we are aloud to pick what room we want obviously we will pick the biggest which is the studio room. There's like 10 people signed up so we all put our names down and the room we want when we are stopped by Mr Marshall (who has a very big nose) and he blabbers on about how there is only allowed to be 5-9 people in each room and it has to be by gender so the girls will take the biggest room and boys will take the second biggest which is the beachside dorm. The teachers here are so stupid, they think we will actually listen to them, yeah right we had a back up plan just i case.

1. We picked the two biggest rooms right next to each other where no teachers are.

2 when the teachers check on us at 10:00 girls will stay in one room and guys in the other pretending to be asleep.

3. When he leaves the boys will come in our room and we will stay up late doing dares and telling ghost stories.

4. Then boys will go back to there room just before the teacher comes in to wake us up.

That's the end of chapter 4 please vote and comment- Eve💖