Chapter 5-Bus journey

We're on the yard planning out the trip when Nash's younger brother Hayes runs up to us

(In here Hayes is 1 year younger that Nash)

It turns out he signed up for the trip too and is going in the same dorm as the boys, Nash seemed annoyed😂

*5 days later*

It's now Saturday everyone is going to the pictures to see this new horror movie. I'm only going so I can snuggle into Matt when I get scared.

We are there and the movie has just started its looks super scary but it looks like Matts scared too might not be the one screaming all the way through😂

*day of camping trip*

It's super early In the morning like 5am, I forgot to pack last night so I need to do it now.

I pack the basics and a few nice outfits I don't think I will get to use them though as most of the time I'll be in waterproofs and wellies. The weather is horrible. It's raining so heavy it's like a flood!

I've finally finished packing and I need to get to school so my mam's dropping me off. When I'm at school I take my bags to the gym and it turned out I've been keeping everyone waiting. I take travel sickness tablets as I get really bad sickness on long journeys and since its 3 hours I figured I needed them. On the bus I sat next to Matt and Shawn we took the back of the bus because we are sassy.

It's half way through the journey and Matt has feel asleep but he looks hilarious so me and Shawn are taking pictures of him and uploading them to his instagram. Shawn keeps on looking at Emma ( a girl who is now in our dorm) I think he kind of likes her but he can't because he is going out with Emily (just a random girl)

We are finally there and we wake Matt up and head to the building which looks more like a stately home than a camping building( I don't know what they are called😂)