Ch 1

Hi Kitties. This is another Creation of mine I hope you will like it.

Ananya

"Papa please meri baat toh suno. (Papa please listen to me.)" I said to my father who was in front of me. He is Pratap Singh. A biggest gangster of India. I wanted to tell him something but he isn't listening to me.

"Nahi, mushe kuch nahi sunna. Tumhari do din ke bad shaadi hai.(No, I don't want to listen anything. After two days there is your marriage.)" He told me firmly. I looked at my mother who looked at me with sad eyes but she didn't said anything. I sighed. It is my father fault that she doesn't speak against dad much.

"Papa, mushe usse shaadi nahi karni hai. (Papa, I don't want to marry him.)" I try to make him understand.

"Tum usse hi shaadi karogi.(You will marry him only.)" He said in cold voice which make me flinched.

"Papa.." I try to talk to him but he stop me by showing me his hand.

"Nahi, ab kuch nahi sunna. Mushe lagta hai mushe hi kuch karna hoga.(No, I don't want to hear anything. I think I have to do something.)" He said and grab my hand and drag me to up stairs. And open up the room and throw me inside the room. I squealed and landed on bed, looked at my dad.

"Papa. Papa please suno na. (Papa. Papa please listen to me.)" I said but it was too late. He had shut me in this room. I could hear his fading steps. I wanted to cry my heart out. Why can't my father listen to me for once. I don't have intentions to marry him.

I was thinking about how to cancel this marriage. I was walking forward and backwards and was still thinking.
Should I kill myself? I thought. No no..... it is not best idea. I again started to walk and I got an idea. Here must be my phone, passport and money would be present. Cause generally my father used to lock me here only. I started to search for them. I opened up my cupboard and started to search and finally found some money and my passport. O can ran away. I opened up the window which didn't contain any stopper. I saw there very few people so I can easily go down. But how?

I looked around to find any way to get out of here but my brain wasn't working at all. But then also I was trying to think how to escape and I saw curtains which might are not enough big to make me reach to the ground. So I take all the curtain down and try to tie them together but it was kinda hard. And when I was successful I was happy. I put end the curtains rope down and I tie up other curtain end to strong thing and slowly started to go through it. It was great that my house is two storey only.

I quietly take my steps until I was out of my home big iron door. I make a taxi stop for me and said to him to drive to the airport. I don't want to do it. But I don't want to become someone property or toy. I want to be myself. Even through I am not that daring but I can't believe that I had really made a run from my own home. The girl who was always afraid is now out from that hell. I was smiling on my own. That I didn't notice that airport had also arrived. I go to the ticket section to grab a ticket for me.

"Ma'am which place do you like to go?" The woman asked me who might be in his early 30s

"Can I get tickets of USA?" I asked him and she checked her computer.

"No ma'am it is already full" She said and I sighed.

"Paris?" I again asked.

"No ma'am it is also full." She said.

"Is there no plane which has empty seat?" I asked him.

"Ma'am you can go to Australia. There is one available seat." She said. And I was happy to hear that.

"Please book it." I said and she nodded.

"Ma'am here it is and your flight is after 30 minutes." She said and I nodded. I was sitting in the waiting area until I heard my plane name and go away with a great smile on my face. I hope no one finds me. I want a peaceful life.

I sat in the plane and was impatiently waiting for the plane to fly off. Soon the flight take off and I was relaxed that at least I won't be trouble more. I was smiling and when I sleep I don't know.

******
I woke up and started to search for my phone then I remember that I have not taken my phone so that no one can trace me. I look around and found a lady beside me

"Excuse me." i said to her and I could see her when she turn to me. She was really beautiful

"Yes?" She said

"Can you please tell me the time?" I asked her and she gave me questioned look.

"Actually I am unable to find my phone." I said and she told me time. It was almost half an hour to me to reach to Australia 

"Are you going to Australia?" She asked me

"Yes I am. You are also going there?" I asked her

"Yeah,  after two weeks I am  going to meet my boyfriend" She said dreamily. I don't really in love. 

"Ohh" it was only thing I can say

I was sitting on the plane and  was waiting to be land and become free finally.