ch 2

Hi kitties

Aaron

"Sir we had found out about his family." My one of the security in charge said. I nodded.

"Give me the details." I said to him. And he started to give details.

"Sir she is his wife. Meera Singh. She is a housewife." I just nodded.

"Sir she is his elder daughter Surbhi Singh. She is married and is settled with her husband." He said and jump to next picture. When he jumped I was shocked to see the beauty. She was very very beautiful. Like she is an angel who had just come down from the heaven. What is happening to me she is my enemy.

"Sir she is her second daughter Ananya Singh. She is in her last year of studies and after that she is going to have training of engineering. She is always a topper in her school." He said and I was still looking at her. She was kind of making me attract towards her.

"He is her younger son Rajveer Singh. He is still studying." He said and I just nodded.

"Sir sir." The door opened and the person come inside.

"What happened?" I asked him.

"Sir I have got a news." He said

"What is it?" I asked him." I hope it is important or else...." I added.

"Sir your girlfriend or coming back from USA." He said and I was furious.

"You have to tell me this only." I shouted at him.

"No sir this is not the end. Sir she is coming with Ananya Singh towards here." He said and I found that it was perfect chance to destroy Pratap Singh by kidnapping her.
Well Ananya Singh you had entered into wrong place where you should never come. It will lead to your own destruction.

"Well that is good news." I said.

"I am going to airport." I said and stand up from the chair.

"Sir what about Ananya Singh?" He asked me.

"I am going to fetch Ivy and you both go and fetch her." I said and smirked.

"Sir what do you mean?" He asked me again.

"Kidnap her." I said and come out of the room and started to get ready to fetch Ivy. Suddenly my sister in law Danielle come inside.

"Where are you going? " She asked me. She is like a mother to me. She always look after me like a mom. I love her very much.

"Going to fetch your sister." I said. Yes Ivy is her sister
I had met her on my brother and he wedding day from that day I have been dating her and I love her too.

"Go fetch her and don't bring her here I am going to dad house only so bring her there only." She said and I nodded.

"Now should I go Mom?"I asked her and she laughed.

"Yes you can son." She said and I nodded and go towards my car and drive towards airport. I had reached already on the airport and was waiting for Ivy to come soon. Soon it was announced that Ivy's plane had already land. I was waiting for her. But I saw someone else. My enemy. She was looking more beautiful then she looks in the picture.

I was looking at her only that I forgot that I had come here to pick up Ivy. Focus Aaron focus. She is your enemy. She deserves Hell much more then hell.

"Aaron!!!!!" I heard squealed and look at the voice. I am smiling.

"Ivy." I said and opened my arms and she hugged me tightly.

"How are you babe?" I asked her.

"I was not fine but I am fine when I meet you." She said and I smiled more.

"You are very dramatic girl." I said and she just laughed

"I guess we should go home now." I said to her and she nodded

"Yours or mine?" She asked me

"Of course yours. Danielle is also at your dad's home." I said and she nodded and we  go towards my car and I drove away to Ivy's home. My phone ring up.

"Sir we had kidnapped her. we had tied her up and for now she is unconscious and we kept her in the store room." My one of the man said and I grinned. Finally you are in my trap Ananya Singh. For your father did, you have to suffer. Then I remember that I am with Ivy

"well done. I will come soon and will see you then." I said and hung up.

"Who was that?" Ivy asked.

"My one of the men said that some business associate are coming so I have to go." I said to her.

"I had just come and you are about to go."She said and crossed her arms over her chest and pouted.

"Babe I will come back soon" I said and then also her pout doesn't left her mouth. I sighed.

"Babe I am sorry but I will come soon." I said and she sighed visibily

"When will you learn that you love me not your work." She said.

"I only love you and non other." I said and at the same time we reached her house. Before she left she pulled me kiss and after our make out session. She said and bye and I left for my work.