Ch 5

Hi kitties

Ananya

I was running as far as I could. I look behind to see the person who had come out side with the blood all over him. I was scared as hell. I looked at him terrified and still running. I saw he pull out his gun. I couldn't see his face as he was tall and dark was behind. But when he left up I saw a tattoo.

He aim the gun at me and had a evil smile. I couldn't scream and can ask for help cause whole floor was empty. I look forward and run fast as much possible but I guess it was too late for me to run. I heard the gun shot and next thing I remember I was hit beside my kidney and on the leg. The pain hadn't vanish and still hurts.

I woke up as someone had put the cold water above me. I woke up quickly. That nightmare was again haunting me. I was literally tired and I was out of breath. The person in front of me kneel down and I saw it was Aaron. I still have not catch the breath. He smirked looking at me. I closed my eyes and let the pain absorb that part where he shoot me beside my kidney still hurts as the bullet which was on my leg had just crossed me.

"I want to see this only. Fear in your eyes." He said and I looked at him. He thinks that he had made me feel the fear but the thing which is scary is the incident which happened to me at the age of 14.

He open up my ties and let me go. I was relief after getting free from those ties.

"Go and have a shower. Danielle will give you the clothes which will suit you. " He said and went away. I get up from the place and just pulled up the shirt and saw the scar which still haunts me. I touched it and can feel the pain which had rushed through me. I hissed a little bit.

I pulled down the shirt and  quickly went out. I was met by the interior of the house. It was very great. Every colour was matching every wall. I heard someone cleared the throat. I looked behind and saw a lady in her 20s. I guess. She doesn't look like old woman.

"Here are the clothes you required." She handed me clothed. And I have to say she was quite taller then me. I took the clothes from her hands and thanked are.

"I am guessing you are Danielle." I said to her.

"I am Danielle Robinson." She said and smiled. Oh my God her smile is so sweet.

"Are you wife of Aaron Robinson?" I asked her mindlessly. She laughed out loud.

"No no he is my brother in law. I am wife of Brady Robinson. The elder brother of Aaron." She said and I nodded.

"Where is the restroom?" I asked her and she showed me the restroom. I quickly freshen up and the clothes was over on my body. I fold up the trousers and I didn't dare to fold up sleeve as I love over shirt. I  was lost once again in the house. I was looking what work I have to do. As I am slave over here. No? I was bumped into someone and I looked up and met by cold ice. I backed away quickly.

"Where are you roaming?" He said to me in very cold tone. I shivered.

"You haven't... tell me what I have to do." I said to him looking down.  By seeing his cold eyes my heart also freezes.

"Go and make the breakfast for everyone." He said coldly.

"Where is the kitchen?" I asked him.

"Downstairs." He simply said and I nodded and went away not even daring to look his face. I quickly come downstairs and found the kitchen. Buy what I have to make for them.

"You might need help. I guess." I heard a male voice. I turned around and saw another Aaron who have green eyes and dark blonde hair.

"Who are you? Aaron twin?" I asked him and he laughed.

"No. I am his elder brother." He said and I realised who he is.

"OH you are Brady." I sad to him. He nodded.

"I don't need your help.  Please just tell me what you guys eat in the breakfast." He nodded and told me everything. I thanked him and started to make the food. I am not the type of girl who doesn't like spice in her life. I am totally a spicy girl and I do have a spicy side as some people saw that side. I quickly made the breakfast. And started to serve it. I haven't made breakfast for me cause I just simply have my breakfast at 10 or sometime 12 as well and that also my mom used to feed me cause I am not the breakfast person. I directly jump on lunch and dinner and there is a reason too of me not having reason and maybe I would tell you guys some other day. Aaron come downstairs in his business attire as well Brady.  If we make them both stand in one place. Then they would look like twins with different personality.

They all settle down. Aaron was having cold expression as he find me once again. I serve the food.

"You should also eat with us." Brady offered.

"Slave doesn't have right to right with there owners." On behalf of me Aaron said.

"Thanks for asking. I don't eat breakfast." I said to him.

"Maybe you parents haven't given you breakfast as you were always demanding." Aaron said.

"Maybe that is the reason." I said sarcastically. He glares at me and I glared him with the same passion.  I break the glare and went back to the kitchen and put myself a glass of water. It will give relief. I closed my eyes for relax but that scene again reply in my mind the scar started to hurt. I just opened my eyes and let the pain reduced.  I am guessing the person whom I have to find will be find over here only. 

"I will find you any how." I vowed to myself