Ch 3

Hi kitties

Ananya

I had safely landed on the ground of Australia. The girl who was beside me was really cheerful girl and I come tko know about her name she is Ivy. She was really beautiful. But sometime I don't understand why even the bitch kind of women think that she is beautiful. Well who am I to think about this? God had made everyone different. I wasn't carrying any luggage with me so I don't have anything to carry. I look at my wallet and saw few money was left and that also Indian rupees. I can buy anything from these money and I don't know from where I can exchange my money.

"Bhagwan kaunsi mushibat me daal diya mujhe?(In which trouble God put me in?" I asked myself. I put my wallet back into the back pocket of my jeans and move towards the outside of the airport.  I was going when I saw someone was staring at me with some emotions in his eyes. But I couldn't grab it but soon he moved away his eyes.

Ananya yeh kya kar rahi hai? Jo kaam karna hai us par focus kar ( Ananya what are you doing? For the work you had come you should focus on that.) I said in my mind and slap my temple.

I was feeling unusual today. My heart was beating very loud. Thank God it was inside my ribcage or else everybody would have hear that. That I am nervous maybe more than nervous. My heart rarely race when I have good day ahead but everytime when it race something bad has to be happen. I couldn't ignore it cause it was like my heart was beating near my ear only. I was just a step away from the exit door but for some reason I doesn't want to leave this place. It was like this airport is the safest place for me.  I heard giggling and looked at the voice. It was Ivy herself and it looks like they the person I met earlier is her boyfriend. My heart was a bit calm down and I take take brave step and come out of the airport and the breeze which was blowing was telling me that I am free. I have every power in my hand now. Now I can control my life from my own hand.

A smile appeared on my face and I started to take the long steps and was ready to see from where I could exchange my money. It would be difficult for me to find it but I will do anything. It  was not far from the airport when I saw some people were dressed in the black and was wearing black shades. I ignore them but they started to block my way. First time ignore. Second time also ignore and this continue two more time.

"What is you problem?" I asked them in calm manner.

"We don't have any problem beautiful but the problem is you." He said and smirked.

"How I am the problem?" I asked them.

"We are not bound to answer you." He said and looked at the his other man and gesture them something I looked at my back and saw that they were coming in my way only.  I was way to much sacred to react. But when I got my senses back I didn't waste a single minutes before I leave that place. I was wearing sneakers that's why it was more easy for me to run. I turn around and saw they are chasing me and distance between us is not much.  My breath hitched and I ran as much fast as I could. My I bumped into someone and looked at the person. He was the same person whom with I talked before. He grabbed my wrist tightly.

"No way you are going anywhere sweetheart." He said and I was struggling to get my hand free from his grip. But his grip was way to much tight.

"Leave me" I said to him  and was still struggling but it was like he haven't listen to me.

"Leave me for God sake." I said but he didn't do that.

"Please leave me." I begged him. But he didn't listen to me. I was on the edge of crying.

"Please please leave me." I said to me.

"Never is an million years. Boss wants you." He said.

"Please please please leave me. I would go back and will never ever come back." I told him. He didn't listen to me Instead he pull me towards him and his front was touching my back. I was not feeling good. How pull out something from his pocket and he grab my both of the hand and was trying to tie it up. I was shaking in fear.

"Please leave me." I said and they didn't listen to me.

"Boys help me. Make her stand in the one position." He said and boys come and hold up my hand. I wasn't struggling now as the weight which was put on me doesn't let me.

"Ms. We don't want you to leave cause this is the perfect chance for our boss to take revange." He said and it send shiver in my body. They started to drag me and I still was shouting leave me. I was literally begging. The road on which I was no vechile  was passing. I was shocked to see that. I was stilling begging them and for them it was irritated so someone tied my mouth with a cloth. I couldn't hold on my tears more. I was put in the car and they put something one my nose which made me faint and before I could think much. I was out.