Asuma Sarutobi 4

Characters:
You
Asuma Sarutobi
Kurenai Sarutobi (wife)
Mirai Sarutobi (son/bestfriend)

"Holy Shit!!! Auughhhhahh!!!" you scream as Mirai's 10 inched veiny cock entered your well occupied, leaking fuck hole with Asuma's 13 inches already lodge deeply inside your guts!

Your hold on Asuma's neck tightens as your loud moans were swallowed by him as he brought his lips down to fucking kiss you deeply.

While you felt Mirai's lips over your exposed left neck as he lick and bit you as he took hold of your quivering hips and thrust his big cock deep inside you completely.

Your mind turn to mush, your insides felt like it's on fire. Luckily you've studied the art of *Aqua Body Flexibility and *Inner Aqua Whirlpool Cleansing Vacuum technique that your passive skills activated itself. You felt your fuck hole become way more flexible as it suck both Asuma and Mirai's huge cocks deeper like a vacuum.

*Notes: Aqua Body Flexibility is a fictional emergency spell that activates when the user gets fatally stabbed. The weapon can't be remove as the body will steady it in place so that the user won't bleed to death, while boosting the body's flexibility and stretchability 4x for combat purposes without hindrance from the inflected wound. In this case it activates itself when the user gets 'stabbed' to deeply. Yeah 'two huge broad swords' got 'stabbed' on his behind for *cough combat purposes.

*Note:Inner Aqua Whirlpool Cleansing Vacuum is a fictional type of passive spell that helps soothe the user when attacked from the inside of the body. It will lubricate and protect the inner wall from harmful stuff while it detoxify, purify and drain any other harmful fluids and poison that may entered the users body and turn it into nutrients instead. In this case even the user got 'stabbed' by any or in this case 'two blunt weapon' inside even without lubrication it will make its own lubricant or use any available liquid near the premise and use that to protect the inner walls, while the vacuum expel some of excess liquid and drain the remaining larger parts for 'nutritional value'.

*if your asking why this technique wasn't use on the previous chapters, well the first skill only activates when fatally injured, in this case he was entered by two large 'weapons'. While the second skill is quite active(especially recently) its just that both father and son are vigorously potent that this skill can't catch up as fast as it could. They only feel the effects more just now cause there are two 'objects'entered and soon will 'flood' up our poor user already filled *cough man cave.

Both Asuma and Mirai groan in unison, both of them feel your anal walls suddenly expands, shrinks and shift around inside. Your hole gets even tighter as it sucked both cock deeper like a black hole.

Both father and son's huge dicks twitch inside your ass pussy, milking them from the inside.

"Holy shit!"

"What the fuck! Shit slut your ass feels fucking good!!"

Both Asuma and Mirai deep fuck you as they breed you like crazy. You felt like your in heaven as both thick meat keeps on poking, kissing and hitting your abused prostate, making your own hard cock leek some more.

Both men pulled their long thick cock back a little and then pistoned it forward causing your wet cheeks to slap against two hairy groin while two large thick salami probe your insides, each men's deep trusting got intense and noisier as your bodies collided and moans got louder and louder.

"Ah! Ah! That feels so fucking good!! Hmmmm.. Aughaahh!! Fuck me more pls!!!!" you moaned loudly.

The three of you moan in pleasure as all of you almost reached nirvana. Both of them roughly fucking your hole deeply, the three of you scream in ecstasy as Asuma and Mirai flood your asshole with so much cum to the point you feel your stomach expan.