Jiraiya 3

Characters:
You
Asuma Sarutobi
Jiraiya

"All aboard kid...." Jiraiya grinned as you looked back at him.

Fuck yeah!!!

You needed no further encouragement, as you wanted to feel his long thick cock again, to fill up the empty void in your hungry bussy that he had just marked  with his thick load just a few seconds ago!

So you lift yourself up as you scooted over to Jiraiya and squatted above his rigid member with your back facing him.

You watch as thick strands of cum continue to leak and bubble out your boy pussy as you placed the tip of thick cock against your waiting and hungry cum hole.

Jiraiya eagerly pushed his hips upwards to meet you just as you slid your body onto him as you sank lower.

You continue to lower yourself further onto him and felt his thick cock slide easily up into your cum coated fuck hole like butter.

You both moan, as you lean back and steadied yourself by placing your arms on his large thighs and then you began to ride Jiraiya, moving your hips up and down his mighty pole for all your worth, riding his long stallion cock, making sure that you took him deeper as you could with each downward thrust.

"Fuck, take it all kid...!!!" cried Jiraiya seductively.

You moan as you continue to bounce up and down on Jiraiya's cum coated cock, your prostate got poked brutally and well fuck up with his thick meat, causing your own dick to throb once more, bouncing proudly over your stomach.

You then fel Jiraiya's hand reach over you and grab your cock in his tight fist and he began to jerk it, keeping a rhythm with your movements.

Your head rolled back as you close your eyes, concentrating on the feeling in your cum filled arse, as Jiraiya's cock slid deeper into you.

The way his fat mushroom head feel as you ground yourself into his wet hairy groin, causing your insides to stretch and spasm wantonly.

Jiraiya continued to jerk your cock as soon you feel the urge to cum again, but you wanted to have his load first deep inside you so you greedily began to increase your speed on riding him.  You slid your hungry hole lewdly up and down his cum coated pole like a pole dancer.

Jiraiya's hand matched your speed on your cock, his hips began to rise to meet your frantic downward thrust causing your bodies to slap noisily and lewdly together.

You open up your eyes you see Asuma stood moaning in front of you, frantically stroking his long thick cock, as he pointed it downwards pointing at your face directly as he watched you getting fucked feverishly.

Then you watch Asuma close his eyes as he gasped and lift his head back in pleasure as his hand sped up and down his thick shaft.

This caused your cock to throb even harder in Jiraiya's grasp, as you felt that your very close on coming again so you began to ride Jiraiya harder and harder, dropping down deeper than you thought was possible.

You heard Jiraiya's breath began to deepen and you knew that he was close too. Suddenly you felt Jiraiya's jerking on your cock increased and the thrusts of his hips grew even more urgent, as you felt his body shake and his cock exploded!

Thick shot after shot of cum erupted from Jiraiya's cock, filling your insides with a smooth silky warmth once more!

Jiraiya thrust deeper into you pushing up as far as he could go while you subconsciously pushing your hungry hole down unto him, filling you up more with so much cum!