Asuma Sarutobi 5

Characters:
You
Asuma Sarutobi
Kurenai Sarutobi (wife)
Mirai Sarutobi (son/bestfriend)

"That's it take that baby!!!" Asuma howl out on top of you.

"Aughhhh!!! Fucking Gowwdd! Aughhhh!!! Fuck!!! Me!!!Aughhhh!!! Aughhhh!!!" you moan out aloud like a bitch on heat.

"Holy Shit! Your so tight faggot! Fuck you feel so good!" Mirai said behind you.

"That's it honey, fuck that little sissy ass. I want you both of you breed that boy pussy and cover it with cum!" Kurenai ordered across the bed.

Your mind felt quite hazy as you howl in pleasure.

Why you say? Your in Mirai's king bed slick, sticky, covered and drench in cum while being sandwiched between two sweaty big dick hunks.

All three of you lying on the bed with Mirai bellow you as you lay on top of him with your legs spread wide open over Asuma's shoulders as he howl on top of you, as both father and son had their cock penetrated deep inside your jizz filled hole like a doughnut on the same time.....yet again!

Madam Sarutobi was sitting just across the bed over a chair in her night gown with her legs wide open as she sent out commands while pleasuring herself on a wet sticky, thick big black vibrator.

How did the situation came to this you ask? Well it happened after Mirai and you just finish fucking...

**********

Mirai fuck you intensely as he bred you like some horny bull. His big dick throb and twitch with every thrust deep inside you as you suck him deep inside like a black hole.

"It's time for your ass to take more of my cum, faggot." Mirai said to you as he rapidly pounded your fuck hole.

"FUCKING YES...PLS CUM INSIDE ME!!!" you cried out like some porn star.

"HERE IT COMES FAGGOT, TAKE MY CUM IN YOUR ASS YOU LITTLE CUMSLUT!" Mirai roared into your ear as his cock squirm and his orgasm exploded deep in your aching buns as thick creamy vanilla sauce spilled out of your ass like an overstuffed jelly doughnut!!!

"UUUNGGGG, YUH YUH YUH, FUCKKKK MEEEE UGGGHHHH!" you moaned wildly as you felt your ass being covered in the hot thick cum as it drizzled out of your completely dominated fuck hole, down your bubble butt cheeks, into the cum soaked bedsheets.

And that is the exact moment that Mirai's mother and father burst through the door carrying a small bag with them.

Kurenai gasped when she looked over the large bed and saw you clearly impaled by her son's thick cock.

"FUCK! Mom? Dad? What the he'll are you doing here?" Mirai scream still cumming deep inside you. For some reason neither of the you moved, it was almost like both of you were frozen in place completely trapped in your own devious act.

"OH. MY. FUCKING. GOD!!!" Kurenai gasped.

"I told you those boys probably be still fucking right now." Asuma said with an amused smile on his face.

You watch both Mirai's parents entered the room and lock the door, before moving closer the bed.

Mirai didn't move, his hard cock still cumming and completely lodged in deep inside your cum filled, jizz leaking bottom as you both watched them approach.

"Fuck this is quite hot. I can't believe our son is fucking his hot bestfriend. Just look at that honey, how our boy fill that boy pussy and soak the bedsheets with so much jizz. Such a stud just like his father." Kurenai said amusingly.