1. N.E.S.T

⚠️⚠️ THIS BOOK HAS VIOLENCE AND SEXUAL CONTENT⚠️⚠️
I slightly bit my lip while staring out the car's window. My dad was having a phone call next to me and ignored mine excites again. Two years ago my mother had died in a car accident, and now, my father doesn't look back at me, he doesn't understand anything about me nor my life, it's like he's there but it there.

He pulled into N.E.S.T and parked his outside on the small parking lot behind the large building. He hopped out without looking at me, I quickly followed but as soon as he reached the building I lost him, this was my first time on the base, so I had no idea where to go.

I shyly walked through the halls, I hated it I was so shy. But what can you do about it... as I walked through the halls, I noticed it became busier so I shyly presser myself again the wall so I would disturb the soldiers passing me. Even I had never been here, I had had told me about it a couple of times, it well, maybe I asked him about it and he was annoyed with me so he answered me.

I scanned the halls way, I just wanted to find a place where I could draw, something I did to escape the reality and besides that, I was selling my art to get money, my dad often forgot about me, or to do groceries, so I was very skinny, my ribs were visible.

I saw a soldier coming in my direction, talking to a fellow soldier, but I was to shy to ask them and stepped aside, letting them pass. Guess I had to figure it out myself...

This was exactly why I hated it to be in big groups, I really felt out of habit and nervous. I opened the door and reached a large hanger, it was even busier than the hallways. I saw some Autobots talking to humans, or to each other, but on particular Autobot caught my eye.

The yellow Autobot against the wall, sharpening his swords. He was pretty impressive, his optics were as hard as steel and had an icy color in it, that must be Sunstreaker I thought. I had heard everyone feared him and no one likes to be alone with him cause he's so unpredictable and has some anger issues.

I could see why, he doesn't seem to be a very friendly Autobot, but I secretly admired him and wished I could be just like him. He was fearless and confident unlike me. I watched him for a moment, everyone avoided him as far I could see.

I once had listened to a conversation between my father and another soldier, and they were talking about the day Sunstreaker killed a soldier when he was alone with him in the training room, out of the blue he killed him. I secretly doubted that he maybe seems dangerous and unpredictable, but I didn't believe he didn't have a good motive to get angry.

He suddenly perked his head up and stared straight through my soul, steam escaped from his nose while he showed a part of his sharp fangs. A shadow fell upon his helm, making his optics glow dangerously, warningly even.

I looked away, he obviously didn't like a staredown, a dominant type, well, of course, he is, from all I had heard. I shied away and sneaked through the halls to the other side is the hanger, opening a door. I could feel his optics following me, watching every move I made and it made me feel uncomfortable, not because of his psycho behavior, I just hated it in general.

I stalked around the halls, forgetting about Sunstreaker and opened some doors until I found a door that led towards the basement or what. I curiously walked down and opened downstairs another mental door. It wasn't the basement like I thought it would be, this was some sort of cell, the room was huge and there were six cells, I saw scratches on the walls like they had tried to get away from someone.

It was a little bit uncomfortable but good enough, so I sat down on the corner and grabbed my phone, putting on some music before I grabbed my sketchbook. I was totally lost in my own world, but that changed quickly as a shadow fell upon me.

I removed my earbuds and looked up, seeing Sunstreaker towering over me, again steam escaped from his nose and a low growl could be heard. "Oh... Uhm... H-hi," I squeaked shyly. Sunstreaker raised an optics ridge but didn't talk to me.

"I can leave... if y-you want!" I shyly looked at him while putting everything back in my backpack. He studied me, cocking his helm slightly to the side. "Who are you!"

I gulped, his voice sounded dangerous, suspicious even. "I-I'm Merope, my father works here," I replied shyly backing off. "Why were you looking at me!" He snapped, I flinched and hit the wall behind me. Sunstreaker crossed his arms, glaring at me.

"I had heard about you, I was only curious, I'm sorry," I said quietly. He huffed and studied me "you're really submissive huh!" He finally said, sounding like he loved to have so much power. Well of course he did, he's a dominant mech.

"I'm a little bit shy, yes," I mumbled before looking up again. "A little bit! I think even dogs are more dominant than you!" He sneered. I flinched and backed off "I've to leave, but nice to meet you," I shyly said, slowly backing away from him. He followed my moves and watched me leave, Why did he have to follow me, he was indeed scary, but I wasn't really afraid, at least he didn't threaten or kill me.

I corrected myself, I shouldn't judge so fast, Sunstreaker probably had a good reason to kill that soldier, he's an Autobot and besides that, I can at least try to give him a chance.

I found a meeting room and spend my day with drawing,