Part 20:The End...😢(part 1)

4 years later...
3rd person's Pov.
Elijah and Y/n were now married and there was a little bundle of joy on the way and today was the gender reveal! Everyone was excited and Elijah and Y/n said the dress code was the colour of what you think the gender was. Elijah wore a pink bow tie with a blue pair of sunglasses on and y/n wore a pink dress and blue designs on it and she had her nails done with blue on one hand and pink on the other. Denis wore a light blue jeans and a dark blue shirt, Braden wearing a pink hoodie, Alex wearing a purple shirt with black jeans,Noah wore a pastel pink hoodie and blue shoes, Sub wore a green hoodie and Mark wore a dark blue shirt and a light blue tie, Hajra wore a purple dress with black boots  Amie and Ethan wearing pick shirts and blue jeans and Micky wore a white shirt with a pink tie. Y/n and Elijah were keeping every thing a secret about the baby. They wouldn't discuss baby names or the scans in front of the others.

Y/n POV:
Elijah carried the box into our room and I held the balloons to put into it. I was finally going to let everyone in on the secret about the baby...plus Im meeting Hajra's boyfriend today. She said his name was Park Jimin or something. (For all my BTS fangirls that read this HajraBM 😋) Elijah holds the box in one hand and holds my hand with the other. We get to the backyard and everyone starts clapping. Elijah sets the box down and gives me the mic. "Hey everyone! Thank you all for coming. This is a very special occasion and Im glad that we're spending it with all of you guys. We love you all!" "Im sure we're all excited to see if this bundle of joy is going to be a momma's boy or daddy's princess. So without further ado.." Elijah and I both open the box and out comes 6 blue balloons that have ITS A BOY! written on them. Everyone cheers and Elijah kisses my forehead. "Now lets eat some CAKE!" I yell into the mic. I see an unknown face walk into the party. "Hello there? Who are you?" "Oh you must be Mrs Y/n...I am Jimin. Im with Hajra." "Nice to finally meet you. Im Hajra's best friend." "Congratulations on your baby boy" "Thank you Jimin! Come on lets find Hajra!" I pull him into the crowd until I find Hajra and yell "LOOK WHO I FOUND!" "JIMIN?!" She hugs him tightly. "I thought you couldn't make it because of band practice" "This was important to you Hajra. I wouldn't have missed it for the world." I wipe a tear. "So sweet!" Then I feel something on my hair. I brush my fingertips against it. A crown? "Elijah what are you doin- ?" Elijah sets off the glitter cannons filled with big blue glitter pieces. I kiss him as the glitter fell all around us and I hear a click. "You got a photographer?" "Of course! I want my little boy to remember this" "I love you Elijah!" I kiss him again.
~Heya guys! I decided to split the ending...don't worry there's gonna be bonus chapters on the pregnancy, the wedding, the fight with Alex and sub...just...dont hate me mk? Later peopz✌🏻~