Part 15

Enjoy also do you guys want me to do smut in the story or not I don't care to
(I do not own this song it belongs to the artist that made it)

Evan pov
We are almost home when my phone rings it was our boss he tells us the concerts and place.i roll my eyes and answer
"Hello"
"Hello my favorite band"
"What do you want"
"Rude I was gonna say the concert info is in your guys mailbox bye"
"Bye" I hang up
I look to see we were almost home.i turn to see Jon look over at me "who was that" he asks
"Kinda me and my the guys boss,well yeah our boss he tells us info about another concert"
"Oh"
"Yeah he does not know about Tyler hurt he's a bitch"
"Why"
"Cause he probably wouldn't care he only works with us for the money cause the boss always gets more money"
I hear him sigh then we park in our driveway.i open the car door and get out I walk in the house then I hear Jon close the door.i then feel his muscular arms wrap around my waist I feel him kiss my neck it then sends shivers down my spine I turn around and I wrap my arms around his neck.i soon get lost in his blue ocean eyes I lean in and kiss him on his soft lips I feel him rest his hands on my waist.i feel the kiss start to get harder i feel him lick my lips for entrance I let him out tounges fight for dominance of course he wins.i reach my hand up a grab his hair I hear him groan.i moan when he starts to kiss from my mouth to my neck,my breathing hitches I  was in heaven but it got cut off by a knock at the door we both sigh.jon opens the door,me and him were both shocked cause standing in our doorway was mark and jack.i started to back up to behind Jon I look to see them with a look that they aren't here to beat us up Jon is the first one to speak "what do you fucks want" mark who was my height short spoke with apology in his voice "we're here to say we're sorry Felix threatened us so if we didn't beat you up everyone would know about us"
"Us?"
"Jack is my boyfriend"
"Oh" I say
I open the door for them Jon steps back so they had room to enter.

Tylers pov
We finally got home craig walked over to my side to help me out with my good arm I smiled a thanks.craig brought to my room he then laid me down softly I smiled at him.then both of our smile fades cause I got lost in his green eyes I didn't know but both of us were leaning then I feel his lips land on my soft ones.i felt fireworks go off in my chest we both pull away for air i soon realized what happened.i felt my face heat up I probably look like a tomato.

Brian's pov
Me and Brock were eating dinner when my phone dinged but it kept dinging I take out to see texts from my ex.i started to tear up Brock must've noticed cause he's walking towards me but I probably look pathetic I mean Brock's my crush.i run by him to my room crying cause on the phone was him calling me names the words he said was slut,and that no one would ever love me,also that he only dated me to use me as a toy.
I start to feel tears stream down my face,I lay on my bed with tears pouring out of my eyes.i hear Brock knock on the door but it was unlocked and I didn't move.i soon hear it open but my eyes stay locked onto the wall I feel him sit on the other side of the bed "what happened brian I'm your friend you can tell me"
I hand him my phone.i then hear him growl I like how he cares that's why I love him.i look away from the wall to him.i sit up and Brock reaches his hand to my chin I was surprised by the action but all of me wanted him to continue.i feel him lean forward and I feel his lips touch mine.we both part to breathe "wow"is all I can say.
I then hear Brock say the three words that sent my heart into overdrive.
"I love you brian"
I turn to him and I smile "I love you to Brock"
I feel him put his hand on my cheek I lean into his touch i soon forget what my ex said it was just him and me.it felt amazing we both lean to kiss again our lips touch again,I smile in the kiss.
Then we fell asleep me in his strong arms.

I hope u enjoyed sorry it was short I'll see you guys in the next part
Love ya guys💙