Part 21

There is gonna be smut in the story thanks for suggesting I was confused to do smut or not so thank u! Enjoy~
Sry for playing this song again but wait till I say so Cause with works with what people probably wanted
(I do not own this song it belongs to the artist that made it)

Evans pov
Mark and Jack got done apologizing to us and we believed them.i hugged mark and I look to see Jon shake jacks hand finally we didn't have to worry about them hurting us i sigh with relief.
We say our goodbyes and they leave i close the door I turn to look at Jon he walks up to me and kisses my head "I love you"
I smile and I peck his lips "I love you to,wanna watch a movie and cuddle"
"Hell yeah"
I giggle then we go and pick a movie I then sit by Jon.i lay my head on his shoulder, I feel him kiss my head I smile.

Craig's pov (or minis)
I was watching supernatural when I get bored cause ty was asleep,and I already saw this episode.i get up and I turn into my wolf form.i turn and walk upstairs first to check on ty before I leave before I reach his door I hear him whimper I open the door to see him squirming while murmuring I turn back to my human form I walk over I then start to shake him.he jumps up I bring him into a hug he starts to cry I love him so much he's so adorable,funny,sweet,and honest but he's so fragile.
I pull away to wipe the remaining tears from his cheek "are you ok"
He shakes his head no
"What was your nightmare about"
"My ex he took my virginity I wanted to give it someone who cares about me I said no but he did it anyways"
I start to get angry I want to go kill him.i get up and I kiss his head "I will never do that I care about you a lot and I will protect you always"
He looks at me and smiles he starts to cry again and then he hugs me I had to sit on the bed cause he was hurt.i lean and put my hand on his chin to kiss him I feel his good arm go on my neck I feel him pull me into him.i then let my hands go to his waist.then I feel something my anger to beat his ex up was gone "hell yeah"I yell in my head,I smile into the kiss.we pull away for air "god, I love you"
He smiles and pecks my lips "I love you to".
I get up to leave when I feel his good arm grab my wrist I turn to him "can you sleep with me"
I nod and I get into bed with him i then cover both of us up.i wrap my arms around his waist i then pull him closer to me I smile when I feel his head on my chest.

Delirious/Jonathan's pov (smut part)(Play song)
Me and Evan were cuddled on the couch still watching movies.evan turns to me I leaned and kissed his nose i then hear his cute giggle.evan leans in and kisses me on the lips it was a make out session till things became heated I licked his lip for entrance he lets me.our tounges start to battle for dominance,I win.i go to his ear "wanna take this to the bedroom"he nods then I pick him up.
When we get to the bedroom I put him him on the bed I then climb on top of him.i lean and kiss him roughly and hungry way.i start to kiss to his jawline to his neck,I then start to kiss his neck but then I get to his sweet spot cause he moans then I feel him tug at my shirt i smirk.i take off my shirt and throw it somewhere I then help him take of his shirt.i then continue kissing his neck I then kiss down his chest I look to see evan,his eyes were filled with lust.i go down to v-line I start to undo his pants but I stop.evan looks at me "what's wrong"
"You sure you wanna do this"
"Yes I'm sure I need and want you"
"I will be slow and you can tell me when to go faster ok" he nods
I undo his pants and I continue but then I feel him tug at my pants "a little impatient I see" I pull of my pants and I remove his boxers then I took him full.i hear him moan a little louder "j-Jon"
"Yes my little owl"
"F-fuck me pls" I smirk
I then remove my boxers I look around then I find the lube I start to get ready when I tell evan comfort remember I'll go slow you tell me when you want me to go fast"he nods quickly.
I slowly enter him I see whimpers but then his whimpers turn to moans "f-faster j-" I start to go faster I look at my little owl he was so cute he had messy hair,his eyes filled with lust I hear him moan louder "F-fuck~RIghT THEre" I start to hit there then I feel his nails scratch my back I lean his head up "you can bite my shoulder I-" I groan when he bites on my shoulder "j-Jon I'm about to cum"
"Me to" I feel him cum on me then I feel myself cum inside of him.i pull out and i clean the bed and I lay down beside him us both panting "I love you evy~"
"I love you to dely~" I then hear soft snores I kiss his head then I fall asleep with him.

This was my first time making smut so was it good or bad cause if it was then Idk but I'll see you guys in the next part
Love ya guys😄