Why Boozer pt.1

~~~Three weeks ago~~~   

You sat in the tower watching over for any Marauders or Rippers while Deacon and Boozer where out looking for supplies and other things, You did this a lot because those two were partners in crime and it wasn't surprising to you one bit. You went out a bit and somebody always stayed back, figured it was better that way since you joined and earned their trust. You kinda came from no where you just dropped on them you were so scared for you live, you came down to see your family before this all went down and it was only a month or two into it and you saw them and so you showed yourself and was honest so they let you join and it took five long drooling months until you were trusted. 

"Hey uh (Y/n) we kinda got a problem, You know that small cough Boozer had while it got worse! You can tell him yourself you told him so don't even start it with me I already know."

 Deacon said which snapped you out of thought when he barged through the door and you were about to start what your good at nagging but he already dropped Boozers on his bed and ran out the door. You were a little mad but turned to him and he was already looking at you and had a small smirk on his face and he knew what you were gonna say. 

"I told you so and do you listen to me ever, no because if you did we wouldn't be here and you wouldn't be sick right now..." You said softly and he laughed but started to cough a lot more now. 

"Yeah I know but hey (Y/n) now you aren't alone here right?" You glared at him a little bit before you threw a bottle of cough syrup at him and sat on your bed. 

"You do this a lot Boozer and you know it sucks to you sick right? I swear it is horrible." You sighed and turned you head away from the Him. You really had feelings for him but you would never let them out when you should but you were scared of what he would say but you were more scared of losing him as a friend so you just held it in. Would today be the day you say it, Let it all out after two months of holding these feelings in.

"Boozer there is something I wanna talk to you about." He laid back on his bed and looked at you. 

"Go on not like I can stop you or leave, so shoot for it (Y/n)." You smiled a little at the fact he always said your name, no nick name just your name. Most people only called you Drifter or Missy but not him. 

"Well I uh... how do I say this uh I never mind, just sleep I will tell you sometime later." You stood up and walked down the tower to go clean up around the fence of any freakers because you were angry at yourself for not saying it, getting it off your chest making it easy on yourself.  

You swear if you lost him you would lose it emotionally because out of all this he was the only one who kinda made this whole thing somewhat normal. You hated it but you loved him and it hurt to not know how he felt about you besides friend. You tucked back a strand of your (H/c) and went back into the tower and called it a night and so did boozer.

~~~A.N.~~~

So hello my lovely readers I wanted to make this into two parts and I know this isn't too great or anything this is just me getting into writing these and I hope it gets better over time and yeah hoped you enjoyed. If I messed up anywhere feel free to tell me I wrote this late at nigh so I am kinda tired but I will fix it soon if there are any problems. Other then that enjoy!