Prologue

"Pay attention, everyone! It's time for all of us to fight for our rights as hybrids! Does anyone disagree?" The hybrid bunny screamed at the large group of hybrids at the top of his lungs.

"No! No one disagrees with you!" All of the hybrids yelled back, making the small bunny hybrid smirk in satisfication. With a few more shouts to hype each other up, they prepared to fight against the humans that day. A small bunny hybrid was the leader of all of this.

"Charge, everybody! Don't you dare back down until they surrender!" The bunny hybrid ordered, swiftly using his large teeth to bite the ankles of the humans who fought against them. He was small and seemingly weak, but his teeth were large enough to break a bone if he bit hard enough.

For an entire week, they fought like this nonstop. Many lives between both groups were lost until the humans finally surrendered to the hybrids, promising them to live together in harmony. Finally, all the fighting was gone. There was no longer any need for bloodshed.

Years passed and the small bunny hybrid was starting to get old. When he was finally going to die peacefully, he had a dream. A god granted him with immortality on one condition. He had to break the curse that they made for him. The curse? He had to prevent his soulmate from dying once he finds him.

If he fails, his immortality will immediately be taken back and he will die. If he succeeds, both him and his soulmate will be granted immortality so they could live side by side forever.

Now, the bunny hybrid had a new purpose in life. For years, he searched for his soulmate around the entire world. He lost track of time, but he never gave up and clung onto the hope that he will one day find him.

Until one day, he found him. His soulmate.

This is the story of a bunny hybrid who gave the hybrids the rights they deserved. His name, is Jeon Jungkook.